Can you point me in the right direction?
Ok Here is what I have:

1 - Data server, that is running TVersity, and stores all of my media files, TV Shows, Movies, Music, and Pictures.

1 - DSM-320 connected to my TV in the Living Room.

1 - AMD 3000 64X2 with an on board nvidia 6150 and 2 gb of ram. XBMC Live install on the 8 gb CF card that is plugged into the IDE adapter. Loving it so far, as is my wife Shocked. I was able to configure my ATI remote to work, thanks to IZ-, I and my wife am able to use our Tilts to control it via our home wifi, thanks to XBrunzMC.

What I am having problems with is that I want to have the nifty Movie and TV Fan art displayed when I am browsing my media that is located on the server. Right now all I am able to do is see it in a file list, or with the default icons. After 4 days of research and reading I think that my brain is turning to mush and need a point in the right direction.

Thanks in advance, and if I can figure this out I may soon find myself buildign a second system to replace the dsm-320.

HitchHiker
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Fanart

Programs like Movie Info Plus or Media Companion can search the intrawebs for front cover art and fanart images, also .nfo (descriptions) for all of your movies and save them along side them. Use the context menu to "set content" and scan all your movies to the library to use many of these fanart views.
Thank you so much that helped a whole lot. Now I am just figuring out how the different settings effect the various skins. Again thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can you point me in the right direction?0