[MOD] Now Playing Tab Mod
I've made some changes to my original Now Playing Tab mod. Also made an identical tab for the visualization screen and made Music Showcase mode pop up an album review like the Video Showcase does. Here's some pics and a link. Let me know what you think.

The link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/nz5inzuxj1i/MusicMods.rar

To install, just replace all the .xml files in your ../skin/horizonz/720p folder and put the .xpr into the ../skin/horizonz/media folder. I also included the original .png image of the tab for anyone who wants to make their own .xpr.
That looks far better than the original panel
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks Paul. I just hated that shaddow and I've wanted to get rid of it for months. This has been a learning experience and I'm gonna work on making the info dialog on the visualization screen look similar this weekend.
Way better "now playing" tab! Would love to replace the old nasty shadow for this one Nod
Dynamix if you would like this mod then i will add it into my xbox lite version as well. hope this is ok with you pete? i won't be uping it until fri when i get some spare time.
ya paul, i'd actually appreciate it if you did include it and post it. saves me the trouble of signing up w/ some hosting site. i'll let you know if i make any further modifications before fri.
No problem will post a link in here and in my signature when i upload it
And Paul's mod gets better and better Wink Thanks guys!
Your most welcome, but could not have acheived it without The original Aeon and horizonV4 as i used bits from both + some bug fixes from rocky5. All i do is make it work better for the xbox as i know there are still loads of use xbox usersNod also thanks to pete for his mods
You're absolutely right. A lot of people to thank. It's nice to see a lot of xbmc users colaborate on a all sorts of xbmc stuff.
deleted
I forgot, i have another question... has anyone modded horizonz to use music fanart yet? I remember a post asking about it a few weeks ago and hadn't seen anything else.
If I have time this weekend i was thinking about trying to get the music showcase to work like video showcase so it would pop up the album review and such as you move around. Not promising anything on that though because all the xml I know I learned in the last 4 days. Wink
Pete.
i've posted pics and a link to updates in the original post on the first page.
Let me know what you guys think.
Pete.
Will include those in my next build as i am finally replaceing those bloody awful placeholders
With nice shiny new one that i am creating this will replce the one i uploaded last time ta v muchWink

Update now available with all Vegas petes mods \version 3 frames and i have Replaced the awful brown placeholders new ones
i created for it download it while it's still hot http://www.mediafire.com/?jizoohjynmi
paul Wrote:Update now available with all Vegas petes mods \version 3 frames and i have Replaced the awful brown placeholders new ones
i created for it download it while it's still hot http://www.mediafire.com/?jizoohjynmi

I love this skin, but have a slight problem with this version: My movies backdrop image won't show up. Every other backdrop shows up fine except for the movies one. Not even the default image will display if I reset the backdrop image. Any ideas?

edit: Running this skin on Xbox if that makes any difference. t3ch 1-25-09 build

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Now Playing Tab Mod0