[MOD] Now Playing Tab Mod
Hmmm, I think that movie backdrops are still working on my xbox. I'll have to take a look after work tonight. I'm in the process of switching xbmc over to a pc so i can run Aeon Stark (which btw is awesome) so i'm not sure how quickly i can fix it if there is a problem, but i'll try.
Pete.
Here are some screenshots for you to reference. I do not experience this problem with the "original" release of Horizonz vol4 (without nifty frames and such).

Movies backdrop not showing on main menu.

Yet all other backdrops seem to work fine, here's TV Shows working properly.

Stranger yet, the movies backdrop appears fine in library mode.
Hexed, i'm not having either of the problems you are, i just checked. I would have noticed the fanart on the main screen right away because i use xbmc everyday. Is this happening to anyone else? I suggest you set your movie backdrops folder to something else try it, then set it back to where you normally have it. maybe that will reset somethingHuh?? also are your fanarts converted to 960x540? maybe it's some memory issue due to my mod although I don't know why that would be because I think you should have more free mem with the modded xpr??

(I notice that you're not using the lower position for your scrollbar and when you do that it will just show the old style now playing stuff just so you know. I only modified it for the lower position because that's all i use, but i did switch to the upper position to make sure my fanarts were still working and they were. so anyway, i have no idea what's going on.)

Pete.
Thanks, I ended up solving it by resetting all horizonz settings to default. I have no idea what setting was causing it to foobar, but now I'm no longer experiencing the problem.

Anywho, this is a very cool skin/mod, your efforts are greatly appreciated. I tried out Aeon Stark today, and it is very cool but I believe this version of Horizonz is more aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I'm missing is a "videos" menu link, so you can jump to videos in files view (so i can access things such as music videos). Any hints on how I could implement this?
You can do that by turning on clips in the setup->horizonz->home shortcuts menu and pointing it to "videos".
i just tried it and it says clips instead of videos, but it works. Wink

Pete.
Glad you got it working ok, i were sure it was nothing to do with petes mods or my tinkering for that matter.Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks guys, you're the best. Last question, what does force xbox compatability mode do? My xbox seems to function o.k. without it.
In this mod it does nothing. In the original if this was enabled it would use lower resolution textures for most of the skin a bit like mediastream did with there lite theme. so you can ignore it if your using my lite version....Nod
Art on CD cases only appears if I select a CD. In the reflection under the CD, you can clearly see the artwork, but not on the actual CD ; it's just transparant.

And the description of the album doesn't appear either. It's just a black rectangle that identifies the album, but no description.

I followed the description to the letter. Ideas?
StratMangler Wrote:Art on CD cases only appears if I select a CD. In the reflection under the CD, you can clearly see the artwork, but not on the actual CD ; it's just transparant.

And the description of the album doesn't appear either. It's just a black rectangle that identifies the album, but no description.

I followed the description to the letter. Ideas?
Can you post a screenshot?
Sure.

As for the album info not being displayed, it does work on some albums, but most don't show anything. Wonder how I can manually fix it so that albums will have info displayed.
StratMangler Wrote:Sure.

As for the album info not being displayed, it does work on some albums, but most don't show anything. Wonder how I can manually fix it so that albums will have info displayed.

Thats strange have just had a look at my Horizon mod on xbox and it looks like thishttp://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?q...ym&thumb=5
I would suggest you reinstall the skin and if that does not work maybe download another copy to see if it still does it.
Are you using one of my mods?
And what are you running it on?
My guess is this is another case of Horizonz wackiness. Wink
Try to reset all setting in the skin like Hexed did.
Pete.
Well StratMangler, it seems my install is doing this now. It didn't until I installed the XBMC 9.04 Babylon Alpha 1 t3ch release from 4-4. Still not sure what to do about it, but I'm reproducing it now. Wink
Pete.
Cool. Glad to see it wasn't something I did. I followed your previous advice, but it didn't fix it, so I'll be waiting for the fix, because this is a great mod. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Now Playing Tab Mod0