An Interview with Jmarshall
Hi all,

After the overwhelmingly positive feedback you all sent in about my recent interview with djh, Jmarshall and I have put together a new Q&A for the XBMC community. Head over to bravelittlememe and enjoy!

My thanks go to Jmarshall for taking the time to do this.
brave little meme loves you.
Good interview, well done. Some good well thought out questions were asked which is what lets a lot of the other interviews with the developers down.
I agree - this was very well thought it. I really enjoyed it, in particular the comments about relationships with Plex and Boxee. Useful insight into the inner working of the project Smile
Thank you. If you have any suggestions as to things you'd like to see more of in future, such as interviews or in-depth analysis of features, technologies etc, let me know by leaving a comment on bravelittlememe, and I'll see what I can work out.
brave little meme loves you.
Good work.

Hopefully this becomes a little series, and you can get the views of some other 'big players' in the XBMC world.
Nice job. Who is next?Big Grin
spiff!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Nice! I like hearing interviews and stuff about the devs.

If we can request interviews then I want a spiff interview.
Unless you were saying spiff IS next, then it looks like I get it anyway.
Then Gamester17.
No I am not saying... I just think it might provide an interesting read.
(especially if the interviewer focuses on users Wink )
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks for posting Good read.
Doraemonn, thank you very much for doing this, I am looking forward to anything else you write. I have thoroughly enjoyed both articles!
Great Interview. Thx to you both for making this a reality.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An Interview with Jmarshall1