WTF! XBMC hijacked my computer! XP will not boot.
Maxim those were typos..

Will teach me to write numbers while working with arrays in another window... I'll correct that now thanks.

Would be nice if the OP came back and responded...
PainToad Wrote:The installer was perfectly fine. Quite frankly I'm glad your ignorance was punished. And as for the drives being labeled 'wrong', what a stupid logic. They are not wrong, this is the linux standard, imo, being a Linux user, labeling a drive 'C' etc is 'wrong'.

A child could have used the the installer, with a little bit of reading. You were to lazy to do this and now you suffer. Don't attack the developers of XBMC or Linux in general for something you can ONLY blame yourself for.

Seeing posts like this make me want to fly off the handle and tell you how big of an as*hole you are. You're three pages in, and this is all you've got to add to the topic?

Personally, I don't see why everybody has to argue over whether or not this installer is actually confusing. It's subjective. Just because you or I comprehend it doesn't mean everybody is going to. I see that a fix has been added, so cool, but still...

What are you all arguing about? Obviously, it confused some people. Therefore, it is obvious that SOME kind of improvement could be made to further clarify.

What's even funnier is preaching to this poor user and HE'S NOT EVEN READING THE STUFF. He hasn't logged in in over 13 days, and I can probably tell you why.

So...you're all arguing with each other over a subjective topic created by a user who is most likely not going to be logging in on this site ever again.

On top of that, nobody is going to read this post. More of you *sage-like* persons are going to open the thread, read the first post, then offer your blisteringly stunning advice as to why the user is ignorant, dumb, or something of that sort without actually addressing the underlying problem.

Yes...what they say about people arguing on the internet is totally true...
Closed, this is going no where.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WTF! XBMC hijacked my computer! XP will not boot.0