• 4(current)
Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi?
You dont need any drivers to get the zotac to output over hdmi. You cannot use both VGA and HDMI simultaneously with the zotac. Disconnect all display cables except for HDMI and then turn it on and it should POST and disaply the bios, if not then check your TV, hdmi cable or otherwise your board is defective.
I will look at the cable once back home,I will swap it with another one and retest.could it be my tv?what default resolution Hdmi use?
gui Wrote:I will look at the cable once back home,I will swap it with another one and retest.could it be my tv?what default resolution Hdmi use?

As far as i know it will output at what ever resolution the TV says it can support via EDID which should be the TV's native resolution. Do you have any other HDMI devices you could try on your TV?
My xbox 360 via hdmi is ok.
ok retested,it works but it only appear on the tv screen once is in window,cannot see any booting process,is the same for you guys?plus the memory problem is starting to get on my nerves. sometime does boot with memory in both dimms and sometime not. im using CORSAIR XMS2 DDR2 CM2X1024-6400 800MHZ
gui Wrote:ok retested,it works but it only appear on the tv screen once is in window,cannot see any booting process,is the same for you guys?plus the memory problem is starting to get on my nerves. sometime does boot with memory in both dimms and sometime not. im using CORSAIR XMS2 DDR2 CM2X1024-6400 800MHZ

No it should give a signal and display bios as soon as you turn it on. Maybe your board is defective?
or perhaps the tv doesn't accept video in the resolution that the bios screen is in.. like.. vesa resolution or whatever it is.. just a theory
yea i think my tv maybe do not accept the resolution during booting,other than that i am sending it back for a replacement due to the memory problem.
hope the new one would not have same problem.
what resolution the motherboard use during bootingHuh
gui Wrote:yea i think my tv maybe do not accept the resolution during booting,other than that i am sending it back for a replacement due to the memory problem.
hope the new one would not have same problem.
what resolution the motherboard use during bootingHuh

During startup mine outputs at 1360x768 which is my TV's native resolution.
ok i got back a new ZOTAC GeForce 9300 - ITX WiFi,but still having same problem regarding the memory slot plus various other things like will not detect the dvd drive sometime.
i noticed that the stock intel cpu cooler it bend slightly the motherboard once fitted,if the cooler does not touch properly the cpu surface could this give problemsHuhmy psu is 150w would this be ok to run e5200+hdd+dvd drive+3 fans?is driving me mad
if the cooler does not touch the cpu surface you wont have much of a cooling at all and most likely the computer will turn itself off pretty fast depeding on the cpu, if it touches a little bit, it will run ok until the cpu has to work a bit harder.

150W i more then enough, dunno how much a full size optical drive runs at though.

Maybe one of memoory sticks is bad?

It's kind of hard to determine since it seems you can't get to the bios and look at the setings.
i am able to look at the bios ,and i tested both memory sticks and they are ok.
ho well i guess i need to buy some different brand ram.
what you guys run on your zotac 9300HuhHuh
I bought this::

What do you think the setup?

Corsair, 2Gb:

Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiF:

Intel Dual Core E5200 2.5GHZ FSB800 2MB Box 775.

Remote:

Change brand of RAM. On the corsair forum many peoples are complaining regarding incompatibility with the zotac.I'm having problems To,I Will buy a different brand soon .
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi?0