[APPLETV] Comedy Central Plugin?
Hey All,

I'm at a turning point here, and I need the community's help. Ive set up xbmc in a way that automatically loads the TV shows library, and makes it very easy for my wife to run and play what she wants (thanks for making it possible to do this devs).

I've got the OK to cancel cable with one exception - I need to provide the daily show and the colbert report (most importantly the daily show). This is really the only thing we watch other than our main shows.

The easist way to get both shows (and then some) would be hulu, but unfortunately they're now making it hard for us. I tried adding the new "hacked" hulu plugin, which successfully loads the hulu index, but does nothing when I click on a show.

Does anyone know of a way to get comedy central, or even just the daily show stream?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Have you looked at PlayOn ? They just released the full version so I think it costs $30 (after free trial). It runs in the background of my WinXP machine and then I just added a video source on the aTv. Then you get CBS, ESPN & Hulu (it says Netflix, but aTv can not support Netflix at this time).

The PlayOn website does not say that it supports aTv, but it does.
That service looks great, but it involves running an app on the laptop, and making sure the laptop is awake at the time - too much for her to worry about.

Also, I'm on a Mac, so that service is a no go.

I'm looking for a simpler solution, if there is one - thanks for the reply though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLETV] Comedy Central Plugin?0