Install a script
Hi,
i want to install a script onto my live xbmc, the installation guid says i have to put it into the "/userdata/scripts" folder, but i cant figure out where i find this userdata folder ... help please
If you want the script available to all users, place it in "...XBMC\Scripts". If you want it for a specific user, place it in "...\Xbmc\userdata\profiles\[user]\scripts". If the folder is not there, create it.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_insta...ts_in_XBMC
I got to the part in the wiki where it says "The first thing you want to do to get XBMC Python scripts running in XBMC is to go to the XBMC SourceForge SVN at this location" and the sourceforge link is dead. I tried looking for the files elsewhere but i guess my Google-Fu is weak. Any suggestions?
steve2237 Wrote:I got to the part in the wiki where it says "The first thing you want to do to get XBMC Python scripts running in XBMC is to go to the XBMC SourceForge SVN at this location" and the sourceforge link is dead. I tried looking for the files elsewhere but i guess my Google-Fu is weak. Any suggestions?

Quote:Note: If you already have a [XBMC]/system/python folder in your XBMC Installation directory on your XBox then you can skip the following steps.

skip that part. Just put the script in "..XBMC/scripts" and then run it from scripts menu.
where is this directory located ? when i use cd .. a few times, then i am in the root directory, there is a folder xbmc, is this the right one ? mkdir userdata ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install a script0