[HELP] Editing DialogFavourites.xml
I am currently using the empty Skin to edit xml's for Xperience. I have two questions. Currently it shows in red "DialogFavourites.xml" and I have no idea how to remove it. And second I would like to remove the white Background (i think it's just told to color a certain part of the window) and add an actual background of my own.

Current position is fine as i can change it later if i need Smile

Any help would be great here is the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/f31e769f4
The control that starts at line 14 (of DialogFavourites.xml) is where it tells this window to include DialogID(the text that makes each dialog state it's name).

You can change anything about DialogID in the includes.xml (lines 16 to 22 of includes.xml)
or change the label that says "DialogFavourites.xml" (line 16 of DialogFavourites.xml)
or remove the control that calls for DialogID from the DialogFavourites.xml by removing lines 14-17.

Not sure I know what you're talkin about with the white background thing.

-Illumi.Naughty
The white i am referring to only shows on the Empty skin. Try it and you'll see many of the dialogs are that way Sad Thanks for the help I'll try what i can.
OK also found where the "white" BG is it's in includes. Smile
Yeah I seen that, it's a white 1x1 pixel but it is not showing white on any dialogs for me. Maybe mines outdated and I need to update Empty from SVN.
oh well, if you figured it out on your own then thats even better!
Thanks! I'm currently working on Favorites and those red labels were really driving me nuts lol.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Editing DialogFavourites.xml0