• 2(current)
.CDG Karaoke-files support for music
fixed the sync code. you should'nt have to tweak anything from now on. i consider it ready for integration in xbmc.

lion2, maybe its cause u used an older application.cpp which was in my patch. download my new patch (it doesn't modify application.cpp) and make sure you compile with the most recent application.cpp from cvs.
thanks will try
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(39): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'long', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(40): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'long', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(41): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'long', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(42): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'long', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(61): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'long' to 'float', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(62): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'long' to 'float', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(63): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'long' to 'float', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(64): warning c4244: '=' : conversion from 'long' to 'float', possible loss of data
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(322): warning c4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(335): warning c4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(341): warning c4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(362): warning c4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(368): warning c4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\visualizations\xaraoke\cdg.cpp(401): warning c4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\temp\xbmc\xbmc\application.cpp(474): error c2065: 'm_bcalibrationloaded' : undeclared identifier

any one know how i can fix theis??
ignore the warnings.

looks like your last is something that was missed in application.cpp.

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
so, is it integrated in xbmc now? can't wait to try it out! cause i can't find my xdk... Sad
no, it is not integrated. sorry!

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
(stcogoli @ aug. 06 2004,20:41 Wrote:fixed the sync code. you should'nt have to tweak anything from now on. i consider it ready for integration in xbmc.

lion2, maybe its cause u used an older application.cpp which was in my patch. download my new patch (it doesn't modify application.cpp) and make sure you compile with the most recent application.cpp from cvs.
i deleted all the source i had and redownloaded the latest cvs source using wincvs.  i compliled the source without the cdg additions and it compiled just fine.  i downloaded your latest source and added it to the xbmc source.  i still get the same errors while it's trying to link Sad. im giving up and waiting till it gets added to xbmc.
lion2, your problem is exactly what i thought it was in my previous post except replace every occurence of "application.cpp" with "xbmc.vcproj". you can't overwrite the new xbmc.vcproj with the older one that was in my patch so you need to add the project changes by hand. first,  make sure you have the newest xbmc.vcproj from cvs, then in the visual studio solution explorer pane, goto the folder xbmc/visualisations, right click, add a folder and name it "xaraoke". right click on xaraoke, add existing item and select all the source files in the xaraoke folder. rebuild solution and wala!

edit: other possibility: overwrite the cvs xbmc.vcproj with the one from my patch then do a cvs checkout to merge the differences.
(stcogoli @ aug. 09 2004,20:54 Wrote:lion2, your problem is exactly what i thought it was in my previous post except replace every occurence of "application.cpp" with "xbmc.vcproj". you can't overwrite the new xbmc.vcproj with the older one that was in my patch so you need to add the project changes by hand. first,  make sure you have the newest xbmc.vcproj from cvs, then in the visual studio solution explorer pane, goto the folder xbmc/visualisations, right click, add a folder and name it "xaraoke". right click on xaraoke, add existing item and select all the source files in the xaraoke folder. rebuild solution and wala!

edit: other possibility: overwrite the cvs xbmc.vcproj with the one from my patch then do a cvs checkout to merge the differences.
thats how i did it and it works for me.. did a chechout a couple of minutes ago...

on the other hand everything else seem f***up right now.. i get flicker all over when i try playing a movie and it looks like xbmc is trying to show the musik osd (cover + name of song) ontop of the video :nuts:

well i'll just do a new build tomorrow.
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
cvs is cvs Smile

was due to my new merge utility not doing it's job very well (and probably me not telling it to do it's job properly Smile there was an extra </control> tag in videofullscreen.xml which shouldn't have been there. (due to me doing cvs commits without waiting till i can get in front of my xbox to test them.) shouldn't happen from tomorrow onwards, as i'll have broadband by that stage. (may still happen today though Smile

poing has fixed cvs, so it should be all go again.

after i've finished the changes i'm working on, i'll add this patch, unless someone else beats me to it.

cheers,
jonathan

(jmarshall @ aug. 10 2004,11:57 Wrote:cvs is cvs Smile

cheers,
jonathan
offcource :d

thats why i said i'll do a new build tomorrow :lol:

:kickass:
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
Quote:was due to my new merge utility not doing it's job very well..
pheww...nickman's post made me freak out for a few secs as i was using the xbutil_timer which i just realized is static so i thought i was the cause of all the stuttering... just changed to a local stopwatch anyways in case someone else starts using the static timer and improved code readability so make sure you download the newest patch before you add it. thanks jmarshall! :thumbsup:
(jmarshall @ aug. 10 2004,11:57 Wrote:after i've finished the changes i'm working on, i'll add this patch, unless someone else beats me to it.

cheers,
jonathan
awesome! it's great to hear that a dev is adding this to the official build.
is it added yet? i'll ask a friend who has the xdk to compile it. so if i download the last cvs, will it be integrated?
yes it's added to cvs
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
.CDG Karaoke-files support for music0