stuck at xbmc setup menu screen
hello i am stuck at xbmc setup menu

i am trying all diffrent buttons on the mouse and keyboard to try and get to the home screen but i cant leave the xbmc setup menu screen, if i try and click right mouse button once the screen just blinks once

i have tried resetting the settings but that doesnt help, when i click on reset it doesnt look like anything happens

this is a beautiful skin and would love to try it, but i cant try it if im just going to be stuck at the xbmc setup menu screen

thank youBig Grin
try the ESC button that should take you back if not try ctrl alt delete and close it down then restart xbmc at least then you will be back in the home screenSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
tried all of that, esc does the same thing as the mouse, screen just blinks

if i restart xbmc it just takes me back to the xbmc setup menu

this also happens with the horizon skin
Can you check in your settings page under appearance there is a setting that says "startup window" this can be set for settings / home /music etc check it's not been set to settings other than that i don't know what else to sugestOo
just tried that, still doesnt work

i want to use the aeon skinSad
i have the keyboard working now, but still cant use the mouse, can use the mouse for a some things but not everything

will this be different in stark or will mouse support in stark be the same

i like using the mouse, dont like using the keyboard to control xbmcSad
as far as i know it doesent but i may be wrong besides i found it much much quicker using the keyboard but it's all down to choice at the end of the day. have you tried horizon an aeon mod to see if that works any better for you?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stuck at xbmc setup menu screen0