Megavideo (Quicksilverscreen) - possible to download? (streaming problem...)
Sad 
So after an hour of watching any movie using quicksilverscreen (or any other plugin that uses megavideo for hosting), it stops without buffering or displaying an error. I just cuts back to the main screen. I have been told this is an issue about using too much bandwidth from megavideo, and that basically they allow you to watch up to one hour from the site.

Is there a way to download the file from megavideo, or to fully buffer the file prior to playback? Am I doing something wrong with quicksilver that it would just crash suddenly after an hour?

Sorry, no log. I'll turn debug on and watch another first half of a movie if I have to.

I'm running a softmod xbox, latest t3ch build, latest quicksilver plugin.
Yep that`s right megavideo cuts off after the deem your ip greedy - 1hr 15-30mins.
Quicksilver would need a download option to be added.

I`ll add one on monday.
Thank you very kindly!
Any updates good sir?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GDA8F8SH

Yep
Rainbow 
Cheers Vin.

that's one way round those irritating cutoffs Wink

streamings never been back at the level of the good old days of stage6/veoh/megavid before they started being so stingy.
No probs brother, good to see you about - those exams are an illegitimate child.

Vin
Hi,
I am running this on an AppleTV, I was able to turn on the download option, and was able to download a video, I can see it via Settings Filemanager. But I have no idea how to get it to play.

Am I missing something?

Thanks
Thank you so much for this and all the other work you!
i d/l'ed the update but its only getting 29mb?

--any thoughts?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Megavideo (Quicksilverscreen) - possible to download? (streaming problem...)0