[HELP] Header animation problems
Currently I have my header & string in pm3.hd remove from the screen after the view is opened (id57). It does exactly what I want and it will then drop back into place if I switch to the next view. My problem is that if I exit back to the main screen from id57 and then enter movies again, the header & string is already removed. It does the same if I shutdown from id57. My main screen is set to jump directly into videolibrary movie titles.

This is the code I used for animating the header & string in myvideonav

<animation effect="slide" end="0,-400" delay="3000" time="2000" condition="Control.IsVisible(57)">Conditional</animation>

Any help on how to get the header and strings to come back after exiting and shutdown would help me a lot. Thanks.
look last 50-70 line in include.xml , it should help
/usr/share/xbmc/skin/PM3.HD/720p/includes.xml
I was aware of those include conditions. I am just unsure of what one to be using and where to place it. I was mostly trying the openclose. I tried to put it in with the header code in myvideonav & in the window id code in viewsvideolibrary.xml

Am I using the wrong one, bad placement, or is it that I need to create a specific one in includes.xml for just this action?

I am just lost on it right now. Thanks for the help. This last issue is driving me crazy.
Issue has been resolved. Had to insert the right condition when coming from home only. Thanks for the direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Header animation problems0