[WIP] Xii - Old skin work in progress (a Nintendo Wii replica skin)
Hey everyone,

just realized that i never posted this WIP in these forums even though it's been in the svn. Someone just brought up the skin to me recently. Now one thing to realize is that this really isn't a WIP anymore. In fact, the last piece of work done on this skin was in 2007. i just wanted to post it here to see if there was still any interest in this type of skin and if anyone want to help finish it off. like i said, it's pretty old and though it's pretty much in working order, there are still some bugs and pages that have't been coded yet. if i have time away from razorfish, i can do little updates, but much of this a modder can help refresh if there's interest.

the cool thing about this skin is obviously the channels. the bottom four can be defined for whatever. also the settings page is pretty cool as well. also, this is really for SD sets right now. i think it was optimized for PAL4:3.

the svn is here: https://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge....center/Xii

Now for some old screens (based off of an old old xbmc build):

Pretty cool skin manturafs, i definitely like the extra channels idea and the overall concept.
Had some more time to play with it.
The family really likes it because it is a well known GUI.
Couple of things:
For the additional channels, would it possible to choose something other than a local drive/directory?
bionic1234 Wrote:Had some more time to play with it.
The family really likes it because it is a well known GUI.
Couple of things:
For the additional channels, would it possible to choose something other than a local drive/directory?

thanks! i didn't even know the skin still worked with all the xbmc changes.

in terms of the additional channels, what do you mean by choosing something besides a local drive/directory? right now they are for scripts and xbes which have to be local. did you want to point to a video path or music path etc? if you give me more details, I can integrate it.

also, if you give small steps for updating it, i will definitely try to do so. if it's a laundry list i'll probably get overwhelmed and let it sit in the back burner. so far, you're doing it right! Wink
exactly if we could point the channel path(s) to a video folder or a plugin that would work great

Example; Music Videos or Comics (although this would likely be picture not video folder)
ii'll look into it. not sure if all that can be done easily, but i'll try.
Could you make a Wii u skin?
(2023-07-20, 20:47)youraveragekryptfan Wrote: Could you make a Wii u skin?

this thread is 14 years old
(2023-07-20, 20:47)youraveragekryptfan Wrote: Could you make a Wii u skin?

Congrats, you just had your forum account placed into moderation. That basically means that TeamKodi gets to decide whether your posts are 'worthy' to be accepted onto our forum.

Judging from your previous achievements, I doubt another post from you will be accepted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Xii - Old skin work in progress (a Nintendo Wii replica skin)0