Problem in Showcase View
Hello everyone - hope i'm @ the right Thread Wink

I have a problem with the showcase view - The fanart is overlayed by a gray picture / element under it you can see the fanart

The fan art works in List view.

Please take a look:

List view:

Showcase view
I'm no expert, but I would try manually assigning fanart from the movie information window. If it still has no effect, I'd probably re-scrape my database.

But, I'm sure one of the XBMC gurus will have a much better solution.
No you didn't understand me - take a look in both screenshots the picture of Mrs. Jolie are loaded an shown - but this gray thing is overlaid in the showcase view.

The Question is how to get that gray thing away Smile

But thanks so far Wink
If you mean the semi-transparent border around the poster, it's supposed to be there. It's how the older Aeon looked like. The new skin (the one that's shown in the "Three..." thread) should be released on March 30th. Sorry if that wasn't what you were talking about, but I don't see any other gray thing.
*whoops double*
Take a close look at the lower boundary of this picture:

You see there a little part of this fanart picture

But its overlaid by this gray background and thats the problem.

... are you running aeon in 4:3?
Yes - unfortunately i have no big Tv Big Grin

I can certainly understand that. I had been using a 27" tube until fairly recently.

That said, Aeon looks pretty nasty at 4:3, mostly because everything is just stretched to fit. Those posters are reeeeeeally skinny. I really think you'd be happier with a different skin that was made to support 4:3. The latest version of MediaStream should work, as should xTV. The latter would probably be the most useable in SD.
I think you're version of aeon maybe old or corrupt. Try another copy of Aeon14
I downloaded my Version from http://www.aeonproject.com/ which should be the last.

Please if you have another Smile

My says in the "Core" menu it is Alpha 13 not 14 thats what makes me wondering....
Failing all else you could just wait 17 days and see if this problem still exists in Stark when it's released.
neither of them are designed to play nice with 4:3 --I'd look at a different skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem in Showcase View0