Stark Screens
djh_ Wrote:It's not a feature I'll be adding myself - can't say I like the idea of constantly flicking between two fully textured, content-rich windows on a timer.

I have to agree, it either popped up when I didn't want it, or I had to wait when I did want it. The interaction with the left and right arrows when in "information mode" was a little jarring because that secondary display loses the context of the list being cycled through.
@djh_, any news on the Aeon Stark manual? Will there be one released with the skin?
ethan_9219 Wrote:@djh_, any news on the Aeon Stark manual? Will there be one released with the skin?

I would also be interested in knowing this as well. Perhaps it could be released on the 29th so we could all read up before the big day? Wink
Albums Single Thumb List View

Albums Multi Thumb List View

Tracks Single Thumb List View

Home Screen with Visualiser and Weather

Thanks for the new screens, looks fantastic! Is it a new design for the selected item bar?
I can't believe someone's actually using that larger text option. I knew there was a reason.
macardi Wrote:Thanks for the new screens, looks fantastic! Is it a new design for the selected item bar?
It is indeed.
djh_ Wrote:I can't believe someone's actually using that larger text option. I knew there was a reason.
It looks great large.
Portishead <3

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stark Screens0