Scan for new contents adds non-existent show.
Hi All,

I've had a search but can't find anything specific to this issue. I previously had a show called "Brothers and Sisters" (Don't ask. Was the Wife's show!), on my fileserver.

I've since deleted all files from the server and removed the show from the XBMC database.

Now every time I search for new content the show gets added back into my DB, even though it doesn't exist on the share. What get's added back comes up as "Brothers and Sisters" in the scraper but appears to be added to the DB as "Brothers".

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can remove this show from my life permanently Laugh

Thanks.

Cheers,

Arkay.
If you look under the show information, what path shows up (pull up show information, at the top, should be listed as path)?

it sounds like it's found a directory with the tvshow.nfo in there.. just a guess
Hi,

Thanks for the idea. I'll have a look but I'm pretty sure there is no remnant of the show anywhere Wink

Cheers,

Arkay.
Just in case this helps anyone out. I was having a look at the entry added for "Brothers and Sisters" last night. The info screen gave me the path to the files it thought it knew about. The path and the files of course were not there so i once again removed that from the library in the browse videos menu screens.

Then I recalled seeing an option in the settings screen to "Clean Library". I had no idea what it would do but I did it anyway and it went through and removed permanently any entry in the library that didn't have a corresponding real file on the server. That is what I thought removing from the library meant in the video folder view also but apparently that is a different function. Typical that the answer was right in front of my nose the whole time Smile and it's now fixed.

Cheers,

Arkay.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scan for new contents adds non-existent show.0