RSS feed control
Hi

I original posted this in the "Three" thread but I think (or like to believe) that it got lost.

I feel rss feeds is nice to have. But in the current form I think it is unusable.
Xbmc is always installed with the rss from xbmc.org - but it has two news in one month. So not excatly news. So you will of course add the feeds of your needs but they can be huge up to 100 news a day - so you would like to be able to control this a bit. As it is now - when you get to the home screen he rss feeds starts from the beginning. That is fine when you have just loaded xbmc - but annoying if you are browsing around.

Possible fix:
1. Have the rss feed shown on all views (probably not if you are playing a movie) but otherwise on all view. It should of course not start over when entering a new view or when returning from a movie.
2. Be able to control the rss feed. I would like to be able to jump right to the feed box and push up/down/left/right (what ever is needed) to scan through the feed. Maybe even hit the skip button to jump to the next feed source.
3. Maybe even have a rss view just to watch news.

Can this be done?

/nnedtotest
XBMC feature request.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS feed control0