WIP 'Watch' skin concept
The idea behind the concept is to keep it as simple as possible, with a friendly and soft interface. Right now there's only 4 mockups, but I'll update this thread as the design come together. Be sure to view the images at full size, and let me know what you guys and gals think.

I'd put some minimal overlay on the fanart (first 2 screens) as I think it's harder to see the poster and text with a full bright fanart image. Otherwise, that's quite "clean" Smile
looks great, love the clarity & simplicity.
Brilliant, Simple and Clean. Will keep my eye on this one for more concepts! Keep them coming!.

Tho can i recommend you keep in mind with designing the OSD that alot of people watch movies / and/or TV shows with sub titles..
Majority of Skins out there over look this problem, so if you "Pause" to read a long bit of text, the OSD just completely Covers the screen.
Ooh, that's looking very sexy! I'm a sucker for simplicity, I love this Smile
(2013-04-08, 14:14)soxism Wrote: Tho can i recommend you keep in mind with designing the OSD that alot of people watch movies / and/or TV shows with sub titles..
Majority of Skins out there over look this problem, so if you "Pause" to read a long bit of text, the OSD just completely Covers the screen.

How true Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Watch' skin concept3