• 24(current)
A New Skin Concept
This one is pretty awesomeles. Looks clean and the tv guide is damn professional. So don't give up this project and have some fun coding it Smile
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
massiv is right ...
i`ve modded just one panel of xperience 1080`s home screen and i don`t want to do it again !!!

you can`t believe how complicated task this is .....
(2012-04-10, 15:03)krish_2k4 Wrote: I am working on something similar but to my own taste/use. Started to code it few weeks ago but still a long long long way to go! I am practically learning as I go along so don't expect a release anytime soon. I am forever chopping and changing things in photoshop then coding it so this can go on for some time lol!

I am keeping it a low key project but here is a screenshot of the library view I am working on.

This is class.I wish this was default view and you could change the colour .Id leave it with that colour tho.
Zotac Zbox id41 Intel Atom d525 nm10 1.8ghz openelec
When can we download en test the final version?
(2012-10-23, 10:05)g.scholtens Wrote: When can we download en test the final version?

When, and if, it gets released.
Guys! Any news on that? Beta testers needed? All the links from rapidshare are dead! Sad
the skin looks good i will add it to my skinx skin db on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-x/438985486133562
(2013-01-23, 15:47)gpiccon Wrote: Guys! Any news on that? Beta testers needed? All the links from rapidshare are dead! Sad

I am still working on this. Actually is almost done but i have to change/add some more things which they will have to wait because atm i am working to make Xperience More Frodo ready. When that is done and make it to the official repo i will get back to this project.

When a beta is ready i will let know.

Cheers
Nessus
WOW! It looks great!
(2013-02-09, 03:13)nessus Wrote:
(2013-01-23, 15:47)gpiccon Wrote: Guys! Any news on that? Beta testers needed? All the links from rapidshare are dead! Sad

I am still working on this. Actually is almost done but i have to change/add some more things which they will have to wait because atm i am working to make Xperience More Frodo ready. When that is done and make it to the official repo i will get back to this project.

When a beta is ready i will let know.

Cheers
Nessus

That is really great news! Looking forward to the beta release.
Can we download a beta already?
No.
Is there any news for this skin already?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=158577
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18