• 6(current)
A New Skin Concept
Really nice!

The chapter concept in the video progress bar is cool. Something like that might work quite well for showing where commercial breaks are as well. I've more or less just finished commercial break support for playback in dvdplayer integrating with the flagged commercials from a MythTV backend.

Would be great if something related to commercial breaks could be looked at if / when someone can spare the time to make this concept become a reality.
phyek Wrote:Image

Prefer this layout to the first. Maybe have both as an option?
phyek Wrote:Hi guys,

This one is very nice i love the colours and how it just looks it looks so leek and elegant.
to some earlier comments, I think many of us have said we would help, but our time is occupied by other skin. in my limited time, i chat with xbmcg33k to do real time coding to Xperience since i can't seem to find time to just sit down and code. i'm sure this will be done eventually, but one problem that I believe many coders/skinners are trying to avoid is starting a skin and not finishing it, something that plagued this community last year. let's knock out what we have so far!
phyek, no news about this concept ?
i think he's too busy with Xperience. I'm curious too about the development, it's been quiet for some time now.This is by far my most favorite-yet-has-to-be-released skin Smile
Unfortunately phyek has moved on to other projects than xperience. Hopefully his skill is being used to create this beautify of a design.
This gets my vote too -- and the wall can be taken out, without any drawback -- this would still be my preferred skin!
The images seem to be gone. Does anyone have another url? I have to see this judging from all of the feedback Wink
I wanna see them too. links are broken.
Please don't let this concept die!
I am going to have my seasonal "Are we there yet?" moment and ask about this one again...
...but...

I have a feeling (reading between the lines) that for the first time work might be happening on this skin Wink
I'd be very happy if that were true!
rusten Wrote:I'd be very happy if that were true!

I sure hope so, this is the best looking skin I have ever seen.

If that titled wall view ever sees the light of day I would be extremely happy. Smile
Yeah, it's a shame that this skin is being laid to rest for now. Maybe someday Oo.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18