• 19(current)
A New Skin Concept
This is truly amazing, so clean and uncluttered! With style!

Gief! Big Grin
Without a doubt, that is a very lush skin, I'm waiting for it to be release so I can use that as my main skin Smile!! Any update on the progress?
would be nice to get some update on whether this skin is still being worked on , got high hopes considering the screenshots on the first page. absoloutly loving the black/white/color effects.
This will be the skin to rule them all if it ever comes out. Smile
I really like this skin and have been itching to use it ever since I saw it last year, looks like this skin is dead.
It better not be, this was an amazing concept! I don't understand why it stopped.
Is there another skinner that would take over development of this skin?
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
If you look back a few pages you'll someone already is.
I am working on something similar but to my own taste/use. Started to code it few weeks ago but still a long long long way to go! I am practically learning as I go along so don't expect a release anytime soon. I am forever chopping and changing things in photoshop then coding it so this can go on for some time lol!

I am keeping it a low key project but here is a screenshot of the library view I am working on.

This is a good looking library view!
Amazing.
(2012-04-10, 15:03)krish_2k4 Wrote: I am keeping it a low key project but here is a screenshot of the library view I am working on.

Not anymore. Wink
(2012-04-10, 15:03)krish_2k4 Wrote: I am working on something similar but to my own taste/use. Started to code it few weeks ago but still a long long long way to go! I am practically learning as I go along so don't expect a release anytime soon. I am forever chopping and changing things in photoshop then coding it so this can go on for some time lol!

I am keeping it a low key project but here is a screenshot of the library view I am working on.

This looks amazing! Really hope you finish it. Smile
(2012-04-10, 15:03)krish_2k4 Wrote: I am working on something similar but to my own taste/use. Started to code it few weeks ago but still a long long long way to go! I am practically learning as I go along so don't expect a release anytime soon. I am forever chopping and changing things in photoshop then coding it so this can go on for some time lol!

That looks great!

Damn, that is pretty.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18