• 23(current)
A New Skin Concept
Best of luck to both of you with your skins, I'm sure they'll both look amazingly awesome when they're completed. I'm not sure if either of you have taken this task on, but the Movie Wall "slanted perspective" effect, that was friggen amazing, and a fresh look on movie cover browsing.

I hope to see that in a new skin... Smile
Will this skin ever be release??
This skin looks good. I'm looking forward to its release.
I am working on this concept for some time now. I will keep this behind the curtains until is ready for the first beta. The only thing that i can show atm is a WIP home screen

Cheers
Nessus

(2012-08-14, 01:17)nessus Wrote: I am working on this concept for some time now. I will keep this behind the curtains until is ready for the first beta. The only thing that i can show atm is a WIP home screen

Cheers
Nessus

Cool
thumbs up. looks great.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Indeed, looks really great, nessus !

Wink
I told you so? Now we have a 4th person trying to making this skin alone. This skin will never get done. Well, I believe it when I have it in my hands.
(2012-08-14, 09:48)takoi Wrote: I told you so? Now we have a 4th person trying to making this skin alone. This skin will never get done. Well, I believe it when I have it in my hands.

Looks great. Maybe the 4 person could take the load as a team? Working on different part of this skin and merging these parts?
(2012-08-14, 09:48)takoi Wrote: I told you so? Now we have a 4th person trying to making this skin alone. This skin will never get done. Well, I believe it when I have it in my hands.

none of the former persons was Nessus (who proved already that he doesn´t make empty promises). That´s a difference.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-14, 15:32)phil65 Wrote: none of the former persons was Nessus (who proved already that he doesn´t make empty promises). That´s a difference.

I believe he is The One too. Blush
I don't know this guy so that tells me nothing. I still hope this will get made though, but after more that 3 years, 34 pages and numerous failed attempts, I think I'm entitled to a little skepticism..
Unless you are coding the skin, I think you're just entitled to Hope of a better day. Take that with a grain of salt Wink
Thanks a lot guys for the good words and the trust. As for the skeptics i can tell one thing... i don't know if you gonna like it and i can't give any eta but, i can promise you that i will go this project to the END, no matter how long you won't hear any news. And the END for me is a skin ready for the official repo.

Cheers
Nessus
(2012-08-15, 01:37)nessus Wrote: i can promise you that i will go this project to the END, no matter how long you won't hear any news. And the END for me is a skin ready for the official repo.

Now that, is amazing news. Smile Thank you Nessus. I look forward to seeing the first beta! I'm not really that good at coding, but any ideas for layout or flow. I'd be happy to provide some input.

Cheers,

Matthew
Why you guys think there are only a handful of skins? It's like a fulltime job for a year. I know I have gained a lot of respect for them trying my own hand at just one or two pages.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18