• 4(current)
A New Skin Concept
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions and feedback. I've been busy so haven't had the time but will eventually continue to experiment, revise, and present ideas for the remaining screens. I think it's important to have many variations to choose from before refining and moving on to the development (if it happens, anyway).

In the meantime, here's a quick variation of the wall view:

The text looks pretty crisp at 1080px, but I will still increase the font size on all pages.
Dang never saw this skin until now!

I'm amazed by the ideas you have...

I haven't really seen any skin out there with ideas that haven't been done before, they are all pretty much designed around each other... but yours... you have some extremely creative 'outside the box' ideas for layouts, I'm shocked... I hope your here to stay in the XBMC Community, would love to see future ideas from you!

again, good work... im amazed how much the skin flows with only gradiants/fades
phyek Wrote:The text looks pretty crisp at 1080px, but I will still increase the font size on all pages.
Yeah, I doubt that text would do much good on my plasma.Eek
Stunning design though. Nod
indeed a nice concept, keep at it and i hope it can be brought to life Wink
Thought you'd like it Emi, it's quite like some of the stuff you've done in the past Wink
Very very nice!
Have to say that, too! Stunning Visual experience... hope you can get together with djh for a maximum of performance!

Just great!

BTW: Text right next to the cover is not that nice... do not really like that one.
Yep just had another look as I was at work earlier and not easy to tell.... but yep that is a dam fine looking concept... its got djh, Jezzx or the Razorfish team written ALL over it!

Why did I got into boring blinking Networking for an IT trade Huh
Beautiful concept. If this actually came to fruition it definitely has the ability to be in a fight for my favorite skins.
Stunning!
Living Room System
XBMC Live HDD install / Zotac 330 / Silverstone case with iMon Multimedia VFD and remote / 1TB drive for storage of all media / 32" LCD TV
Bedroom System
XBMC / Boxee on Windows XP SP3 / MCE303 case with MCE remote and Samsung VFD powered with LCDsmartie / Hauppauge 950Q for live tv / 22" LCD monitor
By the way -
I just took your first pic and made it my Ubuntu start-up splash screen. Big Grin
Living Room System
XBMC Live HDD install / Zotac 330 / Silverstone case with iMon Multimedia VFD and remote / 1TB drive for storage of all media / 32" LCD TV
Bedroom System
XBMC / Boxee on Windows XP SP3 / MCE303 case with MCE remote and Samsung VFD powered with LCDsmartie / Hauppauge 950Q for live tv / 22" LCD monitor
http://www.phyletik.com/misc/xbmc/xbmc11.jpg
hmm, are you Phyek Jobs? as in Steve Jobs son. Laugh very apple like style..

Hope to see this skin come to life in the future.. GJ & GL
A little bump - C'mon skinners... don't let this one die! Wink
I wish I knew how to code. I was looking today, but unfortunately I don't have the time to learn a coding language right now. This could become an amazing skin. I also have a concept out there for a skin. I seems that there may be more graphic guys than coders in the community or maybe all the coders are busy working on projects of their own. Good luck on getting this made in to a working skin.
Yeah, i don't think this should die at all...I'm an Aeon man but, still, this is beautiful. I'd definitely like to see where it goes.
Never seen something so beautiful, really. This view http://www.phyletik.com/misc/xbmc/xbmc11.jpg and this one : http://www.phyletik.com/misc/xbmc/xbmc13.jpg are definitly the best ! Also, keep your "purple lightning", amazing work !
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A New Skin Concept18