Stark Screens - Localisation Topic
Nazgulled Wrote:Since you seem the only beta tester, what do you say of doing both languages?

Yup. I would be glad to help. After all, if it wasn't for you guys I would still be living with the Indians in the middle of the jungle.

Just take a look at this topic: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47107
Discaciate Wrote:Nope. ASFAIK I'm the only Portuguese speaking beta tester. But I'm sure it will be an easy task to translate into European Portuguese using my Brazilian Portuguese translation as a starting point.

Shaman and Villan: Sorry but the skin isn't translated into those languages yet. But I have to add that both languages use a lot of Diacritic signs, and a lot of the work that I'm doing involves making those sings look good on Aeon. So in a way, part of the work to translate it into those languages is being done.

Thanks for this Discaciate! Actually it looks quite bad in French Sad
There is an obvious problem with accentuated characters that you must have stumbled upon for portuguese but there is also, at least IMHO, an issue with some of the translations themselves that are not really idiomatic nor adequate. But maybe those come from the XBMC core.
Anyway, thanks for this.

@+,
Sha!
Shaman Wrote:Thanks for this Discaciate! Actually it looks quite bad in French Sad
There is an obvious problem with accentuated characters that you must have stumbled upon for portuguese but there is also, at least IMHO, an issue with some of the translations themselves that are not really idiomatic nor adequate. But maybe those come from the XBMC core.
Anyway, thanks for this.

The lowercase is pretty much fixed. I just have to test to see if it still happens on some parts. All the translation you see do come form core XBMC. The english part are from Aeon itself.
Main Menu - Movies Section - Backdrop: Ip Man (Hong Kong, China)

Main Menu - TV Shows Section - Backdrop: Moonlight Resonance (Hong Kong, China)

Music Section - List View - Artist: Kay Tse (Hong Kong, China)

Music Section - Visualization - Artist: m-flo (Japan)

Translation to Traditional Chinese still a work in progress. The font will be changed to match style of original English font.

Cheers,

-Neo

HTPC: Windows XP SP3, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHz, 2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 3850, 1TB + 250 GB SATA Internal HDDs, External HDDs
Remote: Microsoft MCE2 USB Receiver and Remote, IR Server Suite

Thank you neoanderson2002, looks absolutely gorgeous! (even in a language that I don't speak btw.) Smile Can not wait until the 30th!
jtap06 Wrote:Thank you neoanderson2002, looks absolutely gorgeous! (even in a language that I don't speak btw.) Smile Can not wait until the 30th!

One more week to go!
Don't dream your life, live your dream

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stark Screens - Localisation Topic0