Default Quality settigns High/Low

Shows:
Burn Notice
Pysche
Monk
In Plain Sight
Starter Wife
Dr Steve-O

Some vids i parse from the site have expired but are still listed so it will return a dialog episode expired when you try to play them. only one episode of burn notice i have seen is effected right now. i think they just haven't removed it yet.

this uses a very similar api to my nbc script. it will apply to another script i am working on right now sci-fi channel. it could also possibly apply to bravo, oxygen, and telemundo(all nbc universal companies) i haven't checked this thoroughly though.

I am making separate plug ins right now but i think i might try to unify all nbc universal content using similar api into one plug-in. to make it easier to maintain and less number of plug-ins.

I know this is my second plug-in to mirror some of the content we are missing from hulu. we all really miss hulu. i am try to ease my own pain a bit. you guys are just getting the benefit. some people said i am just addicted to making plug-ins but its more trying to fill the hole hulu left.
Wink 
History Channel (lots of good content)
PBS (where is that one these days? - frontline busted in both navx and frontline.py)
Military Channel (again good stuff)
Discovery Channel (that along would almost allow me to cut the cable)
Disney (sure its encrypted but when did that stuff a kick butt coder)

Sad(I'm no coder or else I'd have a whack at these and other goodies)
brilliant plugin bluecop, truly appreciated

the release of all these plugins will be hulu's loss (advertising dollars)

i'm not a coder either, so i tried voinage's tutorial, and although it was very detailed, i still suck at it, i wish there were various ready to use templates where all you had to do was add in the URL's and that's it, but i guess it doesn't work that way.
lewis.donofrio Wrote:History Channel (lots of good content)
PBS (where is that one these days? - frontline busted in both navx and frontline.py)
Military Channel (again good stuff)
Discovery Channel (that along would almost allow me to cut the cable)
Disney (sure its encrypted but when did that stuff a kick butt coder)

Sad(I'm no coder or else I'd have a whack at these and other goodies)
Hi,

If you look at History and Discovery Channel, try the script called 'Mediastream' (not link with the skin), availbale via The Installer Passion Script.
I added podast for those channel to the conf file of the script few weeks ago and many more.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

BTW, thanks BlueCop for this plugin! Smile

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

(And we're still working on Hulu -- really!)
plug-in now part of NBC-Universal plug-in
please direct all posts to that thread

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47113

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] USA Network (Video) Plugin0