• 128(current)
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET)
- ignore me -
Hi,

I just upgraded to Win7 x64. Installed the latest version and the latest patch (2.1.1.2952). I can load movies and it does load the posters and stuff, but as soon as I try to hover over a button, for example to choose a new poster it crashes.

Any ideas? Is there a way to get it to work under Win7?

regards,
Gsus

€: Alright, I tried it on another PC. Here it works. So nevermind.

And by the way, THANKS for this great program!!
haven't forgotten about the tv show issues, but busy atm, i'll dig more into them on monday (pending a hangover of course)
Hi

I use this expression to name my tvshows in XBMC

<tvshowmatching>
<regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9][0-9])[\\/]([0-9][0-9])[\\/]*</regexp>
<regexp>([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])[^\\/]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

Is there anyway i can add this into MIP as tvshows are currently not being picked up

Thanks
danandrews80 Wrote:Hi

I use this expression to name my tvshows in XBMC

<tvshowmatching>
<regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9][0-9])[\\/]([0-9][0-9])[\\/]*</regexp>
<regexp>([0-9]+)([0-9][0-9])[^\\/]*</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

Is there anyway i can add this into MIP as tvshows are currently not being picked up

Thanks

mip doesn't check the full path for information, so that regex won't work
Vista 32bit OS immediate crash after execution of mediainfoplus.exe Trying to test different media managers. Using XBMC (SVN:26017) & showmix 2.5. Any ideas why I cant install MIP?

Error: Media Info Plus has stopped working. Windows i schecking for a solution to the problem.

ran as user and administrator.
Same Problem Win7 64bit.
And I have got the same problem running XP 32bit...
make sure that you have full permissions to the install folder, you'll need to set those for vista and win 7 for sure, and depending on how xp is configured it might need it as well.

go to where you installed mip, right click, permissions, give full control to your user.
I'm logged in as an Admin. I just unzip the mip_2952_full.rar and try to start the .exe but the error pops up after 2 seconds.
Xarfay Wrote:I'm logged in as an Admin. I just unzip the mip_2952_full.rar and try to start the .exe but the error pops up after 2 seconds.

grab this build
http://www.mediainfoplus.com/index.php?o...&Itemid=54

and then update with 2952 and let me know if the works

I prob should make a final clean installer and updater package one of these days. I thought that I did but I might have missed something.

Most of the focus has been on UMM and getting the core working so the UI folks can get started on those parts.

If ya can't get MIP going, give UMM a try, build 610 is the latest rev up on sourceforge and on our team site at http://www.teamumx.com (or .org)
no problem installing :MediaInfoPlus_2.0.1_build2870_fullinstaller.zip". Was even able to update to 2.0.1 build2914 using updater.

Still a crash after two seconds trying execute latest "mip_2952_full". Privlidges do not seem to be an issue.
It works for me now. Thank you.
pway Wrote:no problem installing :MediaInfoPlus_2.0.1_build2870_fullinstaller.zip". Was even able to update to 2.0.1 build2914 using updater.

Still a crash after two seconds trying execute latest "mip_2952_full". Privlidges do not seem to be an issue.

Try extracting 2952 to your 2870 install folder, please let me know if that works.
I'm using mip for nearly one year now.Thx for your great work so far!

It seems like imdb has changed some things again. MIP isn't updating the year anymore and the 'outline' info is starting every time with <div class="info-content">.
Is there any chance to get an update for mip?

Of course I will update to UMX when it's working correctly... but at the moment it is still to difficult to get everything running as I want.
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET)7