Nevermind on the question I had posted, i figured it out. (question removed)
And to answer the question of why MIP doesn't always get the latest data from thetvdb .. there's a setting for how many days before it grabs the show pack file from tvdb.. default is 5, this can be changed in the settings.
build 2806 - fixes download issue for episode images and tmdb data .. I have the keys swapped.
- htbackdrops music fanart support (you will need to enable it in the configuration under the music tab)
- option to rescan episode added (code complete)
- option to ingore folder (add file named "noscan" (with no extension) to the tv show folder and MIP will ignore everything there.
- episode media info doesn't always update, fixed so to speak.. issue is in filename of show, check for -1 x1 e1 (or - and a number, x and a number, or e and a number after the real information for the show.. ie. bones.s1e01.helloworld-2short.avi will fail. -2 (before short.avi) tells it's a multipart episode.
- fix - in movie name messing up on movie selection screen... this may fix the other issue thats noted, please retest.
- added cancel option to download dialog
- changed download dialog to pop center screen