• 10(current)
[RELEASE] NBC Universal (NBC, USA, Sci-Fi) video plugin
THX for your effort!!!!!!!

I get message script failed on everything. Eek
Thanks, NBC works fine... even here in the UK without setting up a vpn..

Brilliant, thank you
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

NBC working great on AppleTV2.. Great Plugin and thanks for all your efforts.
Thumbs Up 
+1

Thanks a million for this one; it's outstanding.

Love the fact that it runs sans-VPN...

Any ideas as to why video playback seems to halt after a Pause?

Fantastic plugin!
wow when did nbc.com start having 720p h264/aac?? when it was first made to ease the pain of hulu going down it only had vp6/mp3 in rather low resolution. I am going to spend alot more time improving this now that I am aware. maybe it can serve its original purpose again since hulu seems to be down for the count right now.

I am planning to replace this in time with a more integrated solution for US networks. I want to integrate all the individual site plug-ins to a more modular single plug-in. I have done research for ABC, FOX, and The CW for integrating them into the fold. combine those with NBC, USA, SyFy, CBS, TNT, TBS, etc. and I think it will be a nice amount of content. I think it would feel less messy.

I am still in researching phase but I think it will be a good idea to have an option to aggregate all the full episode listings so it will be easier to see what content is available to you with out hitting multiply site plug-ins.
thanks bluecop, that sounds like an excellent idea. keep up the good work, i sure really appreciate it Smile
Smile 
BlueCop Wrote:wow when did nbc.com start having 720p h264/aac?? when it was first made to ease the pain of hulu going down it only had vp6/mp3 in rather low resolution. I am going to spend alot more time improving this now that I am aware. maybe it can serve its original purpose again since hulu seems to be down for the count right now.

I am planning to replace this in time with a more integrated solution for US networks. I want to integrate all the individual site plug-ins to a more modular single plug-in. I have done research for ABC, FOX, and The CW for integrating them into the fold. combine those with NBC, USA, SyFy, CBS, TNT, TBS, etc. and I think it will be a nice amount of content. I think it would feel less messy.

I am still in researching phase but I think it will be a good idea to have an option to aggregate all the full episode listings so it will be easier to see what content is available to you with out hitting multiply site plug-ins.

NBC's on-demand service is really quite impressive. I also like the fact that they tend to provide a substantial number of back-episodes (the most recent 5, for many shows), rather than the norm of 2 or 3.

Would be very excited to try out a consolidated all-in-one plugin!

Incidentally, to circumvent the pausing issue in plugins such as these I've started typing in a time in HH:MM:SS format and hitting enter to seek instantly back to my last position in the video.

Thanks to both of you for all the outstanding work on this!
Thumbs Up 
chernics Wrote:Would be very excited to try out a consolidated all-in-one plugin!

Got my wish. And then some!
For anyone that hasn't already tried this, check here. You won't be disappointed...

Kudos again, guys.
NBC Universal no longer working in Canada. It's now Goe locked:

We're sorry, but the clip you selected isn't available from your location. Please select another clip.

Any idea how to work around this? I know I should use a proxy but how?
Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread, but is there full episodes plugin for NBC like this that's still available and maintained? I launch into Chrome right now, but it'd be terrific to have a more integrated solution.
Yep look for USTV VOD
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NBC Universal (NBC, USA, Sci-Fi) video plugin2