XBMC wont show up on xbox, any ideas?
I installed xbmc today on my computer and at first it showed up on the xbox but gave me a message the no videos were found. I came back later though and I start xbmc on my computer but it doesn't show up on my xbox. Anyone experience the same? my azureus folder shows up on the xbox so I know it's connected, but I have no idea why xbmc wont work. great thanx

Oliver
welcome to the forums.

i got lost after you told us you installed xbmc on your computer and it showed up on the xbox.
My best guess is that you are describing problems using XBMC as both a UPnP server and client (which is on which machine I cannot say). You need to make sure that 'autostart UPnP client' and 'Enable UPnP server' are both selected in Settings->Network->UPnP Settings.
phi2039 Wrote:My best guess is that you are describing problems using XBMC as both a UPnP server and client (which is on which machine I cannot say). You need to make sure that 'autostart UPnP client' and 'Enable UPnP server' are both selected in Settings->Network->UPnP Settings.

Unfortunatly I tried that. UPnP is enabled. I cant think of anything else that would be stopping it, but it just doesnt show up
Can you rewrite your first post being as clear and specific as possible as to just what you're trying to do? At first read I can't even tell what platform you're having problems with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC wont show up on xbox, any ideas?0