Bizzare Problem - REWIND not working only when playing DVDs
I've noticed a very weird problem when playing a DVD image (VIDEO_TS, or ISO image) in XBMC - rewind is fast-forwarding (instead of rewinding obviously)!! :confused2:

Works fine for any other video files (mkv, avi etc.) so it's something with DVDPLAYER....

I first thought it was my remote, then my keymap.xml, then my build but after I played with this for few hours - I ruled all of them out:

Builds: Tried latest from jester (18627) & kricker (18295) and also original Atlantis 8.10. Completely wiped out previous installs, including the profile directory. Tried on two different machines: Vista 32 and Vista 64. All have the same issue.

Inputs: Remote, keyboard (using the 'r' key) and OSD menu (clicking on the Rewind button) -all do the same thing - fast-forward instead of rewind. Other commands work fine - step backwards etc..

Any of you guys have DVD's as images? Can anyone confirm that this is working for them? I'm losing my mind here!! Shocked

I can post log if that would help..

Thanks!
This same thing happens to me. I just forgot about it. So your mind is safe.
This happens to me too. Very annoying. Is there any known fix?
This also happens to me. I end up going back a chapter and fast forwarding to where I was. Very annoying.
You can skip in intervals. That seems to work reliably with all videos so I use that instead of rewind.
For me the same problem. It would be nice to fix this issue.

It's annoying. But it should be fixed according this thread:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...rewind+dvd
I had the same problem. I think it is skin related because once i switched to Alaska, it went away

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bizzare Problem - REWIND not working only when playing DVDs0