Aeon, hidden fanart issues
Question 
Ok, after hours of searching for a solution to my issue. I remembering reading about someone having a similar issue months ago, but I could not for the life of me find that thread. I give up, hopefully someone will be able to offer a solution/hint in the right direction to my issue. Smile

Trying out Aeon on Windows (Rev18627-jester) the fanart will not display. For some reason the context sensitive art gets hidden by the grey background, "photowallpaper.png", I tried renaming the file so Aeon wouldn't be able to use, but then of course the title of movies is very hard to read, as the grey apparently is also used to create the bottom part..

Tried Aeon Lite as well, just for the hell of it, but to no avail.

Help?
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
asphinx Wrote:Ok, after hours of searching for a solution to my issue. I remembering reading about someone having a similar issue months ago, but I could not for the life of me find that thread. I give up, hopefully someone will be able to offer a solution/hint in the right direction to my issue. Smile

Trying out Aeon on Windows (Rev18627-jester) the fanart will not display. For some reason the context sensitive art gets hidden by the grey background, "photowallpaper.png", I tried renaming the file so Aeon wouldn't be able to use, but then of course the title of movies is very hard to read, as the grey apparently is also used to create the bottom part..

Tried Aeon Lite as well, just for the hell of it, but to no avail.

Help?

Is this the problem you're referring to? : http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=46824

It doesn't really get resolved in that thread. I take it you've tried a full settings reset? All settings including background paths, not just the part reset.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
That is exactly the problem I'm referring to, I found that thread too but just like you said they never solved it there either. Yupp tried resetting several times, both resets. Tried re-installing XBMC a couple of times, as well as re-downloading Aeon (just to be sure it wasn't corrupted, though unlikely I seemed). Any other suggestions? Wink

asphinx Wrote:Any other suggestions? Wink

Try the video calibration over the user interface window again and then restart xbmc.
Wiat for stark to come out in 7 days? does horizons do the same thing?
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Try this:

xbmc userdata folder.

Find guisettings.xml and remove everything in the <skinsettings> section. (or the whole thing, which will require screen recalibration etc)
Save.
Restart xbmc. Set up Aeon again and see how you go.

Also, have you tried a different revision of xbmc?

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Gonna have to try calibration later. Horizons, how could I forget about Horizons. I'm going to try it later tonight.
Yes, I tried rev 18295 as well, but same issue there, in fact there it was even worse as folder.jpg and videoname.tbn didn't work there either. Thankfully that works now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon, hidden fanart issues0