Adding a source
Something seems a bit off with focus (same with xtv actually) when clicking add source, the usual comes up but then I cannot select anything in the dialogue box. PMHD works fine though. Hitting back closes it as usual though.. Perhaps a new update to go with the newer svns? Smile
Hmm, weird. I can reproduce it. Some change in xbmc must have borked as it definitely worked for me before.
I will release an update asap. Thanks for reporting Smile
Probably the multiple path thing - do you have a list control there?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

No probs man, keep up the great work Smile
jmarshall Wrote:Probably the multiple path thing - do you have a list control there?

Yes, there´s a list control there. Did it change ID or something? (sorry, I´m probably a bit behind on the latest developments Sad )Anyway, shouldn´t be a problem as in my new project I don´t have any problem so I´ll just take a look at that Smile
Weird - I'll see if I have a copy of focus around to check it out.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Has any one work out what might be the problem with this I am still using Focus Alpha5 for 4.3 compatibility. As well as the above problem it seem to crash when ever navigating in the setting menu. Could the removal of compatibility code for older skins have effected focusHuh

this log is of me opening add source dialogue and then navigating to the setting menu and entering a sub menu pressing back and then it crashes.

rev19094 (xbox)

http://pastebin.com/m13c5a1c7

I have slightly modified the skin so may just crash because of something I've done if any ones got any tips on how this might be fixed it I would most thankful

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding a source0