[HELP] Substring in Tv Season Container
I have been trying to get some images to show in the tv season container by using substring. I have been using the following...

<control type="image">
<posx>300</posx>
<posy>665</posy>
<width>166</width>
<height>38</height>
<texture>FOX.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.title,24)</visible>
</control>

The goal is to have a network icon appear to match the tv show. When I do this is am putting it in a group with ...

<visible>Control.IsVisible(56) + Container.Content(Seasons)</visible>

I when I go into my tv seasons window, the icons does not appear unless I hit my info button on a season. I can then see my icon in the background behind the dialoge window for the information. If I change "24" to "season," my icon will always appear. What am I missing to get these icons to always appear when you substring the tv show title?? I do the same code for movie mpaa rating it the icons show when I scroll through my movies.
we do not load those info's for the season nodes - hence the need to open the info dialog.
What if I duplicated the control group for tv shows in the dialogvideoinfo.xml and changed the visible to Container.Content(Seasons)

Would this give me the ability to display images based on the listiem properties without the need for hitting the info button? I only suggest this because I did not see a info group for seasons in that xml.
nope, you'll still have the problem of the info not being loaded in the season node. the listitem properties are simply not filled.

you need code support for this. feel free to open a ticket. something along
'load tvshow info for season node entries'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP] Substring in Tv Season Container0