just a few more day!
Try using Vista Media Center with the ancient My Movies plugin! The users are still waiting for version 3 to come out, meanwhile I am over here basking in the upcoming Stark release!! Smile Smile

Honestly, if you want to know how good you guys have it - install VMC/MyMovies and create a collection with more than 500 movies. I don't care what system you have, you are going to have to wait a loooong time to find and watch something.
cascius Wrote:And another useless post from me:

I CANT WAIT! Smile GIMME GIMME GIMME!

all your aeon r belong to us! Muahahah!

Hey, didn't I see you stab some guy in the back exactly eleven days ago?
3 days left. ^_-
so is it going to be available 12:01AM on the 30th? lol I want to be one of the first to download it, so I will be here right at midnight refreshing every 10 minutes until I see it's released. Looks like I'll definitely still be with a 4:3 CRT but it's better than nothing until I can get a nice 24-26" monitor.
did anyone say it will be available at 12:01?
and btw, there are 24 times 12:01 on that day... unless you know what timezone it is...

i'd just check back here a few times on the 30th, i do want it badly too but i'm not going to bash my F5 key into damnation for it Tongue
This is true. While woot.com is the proper central US time zone, most other things aren't. For example, I understand djh is a brit. Of course, that could actually be a good thing, as it might release in the states earlier.
There's a rumour that Microsoft has hired some skilled hitmen in order to stop the release of Aeon Stark. They will launch their attack 29th of March. All the beta group testers and Duncan will be assassinated. The skin files will be erased permanently from the HDDs.

They have a motive and unlimited asset of money. So I guess they figured: "Wth, could be worth it.". Don't ask me how I got a hold of this information.............
I think you *might* be blowing things a bit out of proportion.
wsoderberg Wrote:There's a rumour that Microsoft has hired some skilled hitmen in order to stop the release of Aeon Stark. They will launch their attack 29th of March. All the beta group testers and Duncan will be assassinated. The skin files will be erased permanently from the HDDs.

They have a motive and unlimited asset of money. So I guess they figured: "Wth, could be worth it.". Don't ask me how I got a hold of this information.............

I'm glad I'm not part of the Aeon group.
In case anyone's wondering, the reason my posts keep getting deleted is that I downloaded the beta version of Aeon and, using my l33t password-cracking tools, have haxx0red it a whopping three days before release. Any earlier and it might have been an issue, but at such a late stage I'm left little option but to spam the forums with boasts of my amazing feat, and promote myself from 'forum user' to 'twerp' by spamming djh's PM folder as well.

You'll hear no more from me, sadly, though I may still post in the vein hope that djh doesn't notice and turn me into a billboard for his witty remarks.
Radikaltimes Wrote:In case anyone's wondering, the reason my posts keep getting deleted is that I downloaded the beta version of Aeon and, using my l33t password-cracking tools, have haxx0red it a whopping three days before release. Any earlier and it might have been an issue, but at such a late stage I'm left little option but to spam the forums with boasts of my amazing feat, and promote myself from 'forum user' to 'twerp' by spamming djh's PM folder as well.

You'll hear no more from me, sadly, though I may still post in the vein hope that djh doesn't notice and turn me into a billboard for his witty remarks.
Laugh Rofl Someone got schooled...
Let's bolt the door before he comes back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
just a few more day!0