Too early to make suggestions for Stark? Movie Info Details
Am I blind, or is Aeon missing a function to notice if an movie or episode are already being watched?

I know there is a function to HIDE all watched episodes, but can I in someway know what episodes being watched?

/Söder
I think Duncan said he was going to put the icon in place at some point but I don't know if he got to it before the release. I'd be willing to bet he's just trying to come up with something that looks nice and doesn't ruin the look of the skin.
smcnally75 Wrote:I think Duncan said he was going to put the icon in place at some point but I don't know if he got to it before the release. I'd be willing to bet he's just trying to come up with something that looks nice and doesn't ruin the look of the skin.

I dont think it would "ruin" something, if it would be like in Mediastream. Some icon that change color....

But then Im not blind, its really missing.. =)

/Söder
soder Wrote:I dont think it would "ruin" something, if it would be like in Mediastream. Some icon that change color....

But then Im not blind, its really missing.. =)

/Söder

I'm not a huge fan of MediaStreams watched/unwatched overlays. I like just a very small checkmark in the bottom corner of the poster for watched and nothing at all for unwatched.
Yeah, that is coming. Just didn't have time before the 30th.
djh_ Wrote:Yeah, that is coming. Just didn't have time before the 30th.

Great! Thanks for another great skin.

/Söder
djh_ Wrote:Yeah, that is coming. Just didn't have time before the 30th.

Smile Would that be the watched overlays or the actor selection?
Oh. The watched overlays. Actor selection will take a bit of time to get right, I think.
i like the way that first post has replaced that bottom row of info panel .. it looks much better with both stars, numerical rating, amount of voters, and runtime

all important pieces of information imho
Saelfaer Wrote:i don't think that is the case
what dhj meant was that he can use info from the library
but the user can choose to work with .nfo files instead of scraped content
which means he can - to a certain extend - determine the quality of the synopsis, thumbs, ... himself instead of using flawed content from a third party source like these sites where content is scraped from

but this has nothing to do with how skinners get to the content.
it is still picked up by scrapers from the nfo, placed into the library
and then the skinner takes it from there.

I would also like to have more control over content. I am using MyMovies collection management tool, which generates xml file with complete movie metadata, including subtitles, studios, audio, run time, front and back covers etc.

Problem is how to get those data to XBMC. If it isn't necessary to have them in library, I could try to modify skin in order to get them from xml file.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Will the function for "recently added episode or movies" be in the 1.0 version of Aeon. Ive started to use that in Mediastream and I really like it.

/Söder
To add to the "watched" overlay suggestion, can we have an option to also how the number of unwatched episodes in the TV show/season list view? So, instead of only saying "50 episodes", it'll say "50 episodes, 1 unwatched".

Also, I'm sort of divided between the "max wall" and the showcase view. I love the extra movie info you get in showcase (studio, source, resolution, audio), I wish they could be added to wall view. I also like the blue glassy reflection, nice touch. On the other hand, wall view is just so much more accessible for me, as it takes quite some time to browse several hundred films any other way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Too early to make suggestions for Stark? Movie Info Details0