[RELEASE] T3CH Upgrader v1.8 for Xbox
@matt!
Try accessing the T3CH website (google for it), I'd say it's unaccessible at the moment. Select the T3CH build entry in the upgrader menu and that will switch to SVN Nightly Builds (Google for sshcs xbmc).
I must be missing something - I can't get into the script to see the menu to change to SVN. It quits after it fails to connect to the t3ch site.

What should I do? Is there another way of getting to the menu?
your quite right, it should goto menu after a timeout. I'll fix and release asap.
Retired from Add-on dev
"It quits after it fails to connect to the t3ch site."

T3CH site is down... might not help Sad
yes, i'll fix script so you can at least change to SVN Nightly in the menu.
Retired from Add-on dev
Thanks!

It'd be good if we could set either SVN or T3CH as the default?
fix is available as v1.9.4a

I have considered that sometime ago, but thought if its set to Nightly then it made no sense to report of new T3CH builds using the autoexec (startup script).

But, I suppose if you set to Nightly, then you wouldn't install the autoexec?

I'll look into it again.

BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
Thanks BBB

I didn't even know there was an autoexec option - oops
theres a readme included with script that you can view from the Settings Menu. It explains how to install the autoexec, the xbmc online wiki also convers the concept.

File location is: T3CH Upgrader\resources\language\English

(other language translations needed - can anyone contribute?)
Retired from Add-on dev
Sure, I can translate that to Polish

Regards,
pX
pajretX: thanks for the offer, but Polish and German happen to be the only others already done. (but feel free to give it a once over).

Looking for Finnish, Swedish, French, Dutch

Just PM or mail me any changes.

appreciated.
BBB
Retired from Add-on dev
no worries BBB, I'm at the work now and didn't have the chance to check what have you got there already Wink

Regards,
pX
I've neglected my Xbox for a while, so I thought I'd upgrade to the latest T3CH build, but it hung for about 30 minutes at the "transferring your UserData" stage, with an empty progress bar. Installing from the latest SVN (20090910) did the same thing. Any ideas?
Make sure you have enough memory, drop down the resolution or run it in standard PMIII skin.

I use XBMC in 720p with PMIII skin, reboot, let it load the stuff for a few seconds, go into Info screen, wait for the revision at the bottom to come up, the memory should go up to 38 MB, run T3CH Upgrader from the favorites button and it works every time.
Hi BBB, Just wanted to say that your script is great. I have been using it since it was first released and it certainly helped me sell xbmc to the wife. (Not needing to spend ages transfering files etc when I need to update the build).

One suggestion I do have (not sure if its possible) would be for an option in the settings to change the skin and resolution to something else that the user can select, like pmIII and 4:3 before the script downloads and installs the new build and once complete, change it back. This should help free up the memory and make for a smoother installation with less user interaction.

What do you think?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] T3CH Upgrader v1.8 for Xbox0