Aeon & Movie Trailers
i use this site for trailers as they are all right click and save Smile

http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/
Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to all this but I was also trying to get trailers working from the Movies page. Instead of downloading individual trailers I'm happy for them to be stream from the net as per one of the previous post.

I've got trailers option selected in options but I'm not sure how I'd get the trailer streaming from the net in my Aeon skin. Can someone explain to me how this is done?

Thanks in advance.
dubalda Wrote:Hi guys,

I'm relatively new to all this but I was also trying to get trailers working from the Movies page. Instead of downloading individual trailers I'm happy for them to be stream from the net as per one of the previous post.

I've got trailers option selected in options but I'm not sure how I'd get the trailer streaming from the net in my Aeon skin. Can someone explain to me how this is done?

Thanks in advance.

To clarify: You can stream or save trailers from apple movie trailers, apple movie trailers lite, but you have to enable them in addons. If you want them to show up in the respective movie you have to rename it for example: avatar-trailer.mov and put it in your movie folder. That how i do and it works fine.
Hey new to XBMC. I have used Windows Media Center and media Browser for ever but with all the hype over XBMC thought I would try it out. I currently have xbmc setup on a test computer till I get it working how I like. I have a question about trailers that I think have been answered here but just need the definate yes as I am reading mixed things.

Media Browser requires trailers to be in a trailer subfolder. Will XBMC and Aeon skin not read those trailers? When I have the trailer in the main folder everything works perfectly. I was hoping not to have to move all the trailers. Also other then New trailers via apple trailers is there any other live streaming option so I don't have to host my trailers local? Hope questions makes sense. Big Grin

Example:
Current Setup = Movies\Iron Man 2\trailers\Iron Man II-trailer.flv
Where everything else is in the Movies\Iron Man 2 folder
mastercpt Wrote:Hey new to XBMC. I have used Windows Media Center and media Browser for ever but with all the hype over XBMC thought I would try it out. I currently have xbmc setup on a test computer till I get it working how I like. I have a question about trailers that I think have been answered here but just need the definate yes as I am reading mixed things.

Media Browser requires trailers to be in a trailer subfolder. Will XBMC and Aeon skin not read those trailers? When I have the trailer in the main folder everything works perfectly. I was hoping not to have to move all the trailers. Also other then New trailers via apple trailers is there any other live streaming option so I don't have to host my trailers local? Hope questions makes sense. Big Grin

Example:
Current Setup = Movies\Iron Man 2\trailers\Iron Man II-trailer.flv
Where everything else is in the Movies\Iron Man 2 folder

you´lll have to move them. about streaming: as long as the youtrailer plugin isn´t dharma compatible you´ll have to see that a trailer link is fetched by the scrapers (look in scraper settings to turn trailer scraping on/off, available for the moviedb scraper at least) or that a MOVIENAME-trailer.avi is in the movie folder.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon & Movie Trailers0