Help with RAI TV plugin and user agent?
If you can't see a stream on http://www.rai.tv then you can't see it with the plugin. AFAIK, the only way to overcome territorial restriction is using a proxy.
pierocol Wrote:live streams are restricted to the Italian territory, but the other should work
Are you sure of this? I'm in Italy so I can't check.
Sorry, I was not very clear: we can watch everything on Rai.tv, except for live streams (programmi in diretta).
my problem is that the plugin does not work. Is it because of Ubuntu? Or because I need to configure something?
Thank you
I made a script that actually works to watch the streaming tv, but I'm not sure it works also for non-italian IPs.
Anyway, the script is a remake of the old RAIClick made by angeloxx, and I would like to implement it into a video plugin.
The script works asking a webserver (there's a php part) the links to connect to, and begin to play it. I also have made a version that works stand-alone, but using a webserver, I can (when the rai.tv portal will be changed), change only one time the php part, and all viewers will get the right streams.
What I would do, as I said, is make a video plugin showing the channel's image (I can easily get it via the php script), or the logo.
Please let me know if something's useful, if it works from non-italian IPs, and if somebody is interested in the work.

PS: To make it work, you mush have a webserver supporting php, and change the "CHANGEME" addresses in the xbmc.php (php part) and into the default.py script (xbmc part)

Cheers
Thanks a lot!
i am on vacation now, so I cannot test anything. I will when I am back, therefore after 03-01-2010.
Cheers and greetings!
Hi, i've a xbmc live installed and correctly running. I put into an usb pen the rai script, i've try to open it but doesnt' work, sai "impossible to connect" other scripts works. any idea? thanks
Any ideas?
Hi,

this plugin is currently not working on my XBOX. Is it only me, or has RAI changed something on the site so that the plugin cannot scrape it anymore?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards

Marco
vorce72 Wrote:has RAI changed something on the site so that the plugin cannot scrape it anymore?
Yes.
I'm working on it.

Update:

Look here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with RAI TV plugin and user agent?1