XBMC Themes SVN project

INTRODUCTION

This website is a resource for theming skins for XBMC Media Center. It has Color Schemes, Tutorials, Themes on SVN, and various graphics and graphic packs designed to make XBMC theming easier. So far there are only 2 team members who regularly contribute, Paybac and myself. Though there has been contributions by others such as rudeboyx, thanks so much for your work.
If you know your way around PhotoShop or GIMP then feel free to participate in making this an EVEN bigger resource for quality themes.

[SIZE=2]WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
We have just opened up 2 skins sections, PMIII and XBMC Connected which now makes 3 skins section including PM3.HD.

PM3.HD
Themes
*Graphics and gfx packs
Color Schemes

PMIII

*Graphics and gfx packs

XBMC Connected
Themes

NOTE: Please, if you would like to submit a theme to XBMC Themes SVN site please leave them unprotected (and also consider submitting it to the XBMC Black Market). If you wish to not share the contents of your themes then feel free to submit them to the XBMC Black Market.
[/SIZE]If anyone is interested in adding one of their own themes to the XBMC Themes SVN, or if you want to submit anything at all, drop me a line @
[email protected]
or just post right here in this thread a download link and any comments you may want to add and such (of course all credit for your work goes to you).

[SIZE=3][SIZE=1] (this post will be updated often to reflect the new sections added to the site as well as to give credit to those who contribute to it)
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
sweet site i like
XBMC Themes SVN; Wrote:Blank (logoless) Home_top-
Author:
IllumiNaughty
Comments:
in 4x3 and 16x9; you can use this as the top layer in PS or something and
stick a logo of your choice in a layer under it.

I just added a blank home_top for PMIII to the site. Look in the graphics section for PMIII.

This is a quick example of what can be done with it (click for a larger view)

is in the process of being added, but I can tell you I am falling out tired so it may be a slow process of getting it on there.

Ruby-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Themes SVN project0