[HELP]Multi stored thumb question
I typically store all my tv show icons in wide format. Unfortunately when you go to a skin or view that is not made for wide icons my tv show window looks terrible. My goal is to have a stored wide and thumbnail icon for each show. Right now I have my wide icons stored as folder.jpg inside my tv show folder.

What I was thinking was to then store a thumbnail image as lost.jpg and use something like this to have that icon pulled in a specific window that is made for thumbnails.

<visible>Container.Content(TvShows)</visible>
<texture>$INFO[listitem.label,,.jpg]</texture>

I would put that inside an image control for the window that is made for thumbnails, and I would hope that as long as the .jpg is named the same as the tv show it would pull it. Again this is just my first thoughts on how to implement this. I could be way off, but I am hoping to get some insight. Thanks for the help everyone.
I tried my theory out and it worked...partially. If I out the thumbnails in my media folder they will show up in windows that are meant for thumbs. The problem was that it did not show up for everyshow.

ie. it showed a thumbnail for "heroes", but it would ld still show the wide icon for "house". I can't seem to figure out why it would not do it for every show. Next problem is how to have it look through your folders where your files are stored rather than the skin media folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP]Multi stored thumb question1