Donation sent
Thumbs Up 
Duncan,
your PM is full but just wanted to say you got a payment from LivinOne email... that is me.

Thanks for all the hard work and great community contributions!

Cool
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I am broke as a joke, but will donate when I'm able to. If everyone who used Stark donated even $2 it would be a good show of faith. I know regardless of donations or not the skin will keep getting new releases. But the creator does deserve something for his time besides just praise Big Grin

Now that I think about, while I am broke the $2 figure I randomly pulled up isn't anything. I spend that on Fast Food x 2 or 3 a couple times a week. Maybe I'll go without Jack In The Box for a week and donate my burger and fry money lol.

I liked the original Aeon but for whatever reason I never really got into it, I've been a die hard Mediastream fan for awhile now. And no disrespect to MS, I still love it, but Stark has my <3 now. I might still use Mediastream from time to time just because I'm so use to it. But I don't think any skin will ever top Stark.
And while your all in the giving money away mood why not donate it to the team that spend countless hours making the application that stark runs ontop off
http://xbmc.org/contribute/donate/
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or whatever you like on me while I enjoy your new release... Smile
Many thanks!
Jezz X does have a point, you know, not that I'm trying to bankrupt you or anything.

And to those who'd turn their noses up at the very idea of donations, kindly look around at just about every other time-consuming endeavor that appears on the internet and remember these are voluntary. I'm all for altruism but it'd be stupid of me to turn down offers at the moment.

And I think I will grab a coffee, thanks.
turn down offers?

you posted a STICKY asking for donations hinting that you need a new tv
Which was itself inspired by offers via PM, the forums and email.

EDIT: Probably a bit harsh.
i'm not even gonna comment on that. i just want to point out what i mean in case that wasn't clear.

those first were OFFERS from users. which is fine. but you asking for them in our forum is not (imo)
Well then I'll remove the post as it is, after all, your forum. A more direct request would have helped.

EDIT: Looks like soft delete is enough.
Well I just donated to both Aeon and XBMC. I've been freeloading for long enough. Especially when it's something that me and my family interact with every single day... Thanks to everyone involved.
Interesting...

I think both Spiff and Djh has good points.

Creating a skin is infact a lot of work. So asking for donations should be totally okay.

However i bellive that users who has not in the past made donations to the XBMC project itself should not only give donations to djh now. Atleast split the donation and give both XBMC and Djh a part.

Offcourse creation of the amazing aeon skin would not be possible without all the hard work XBMC team has done. But also a proffesional good looking skin will also help promoting the XBMC product to new groups of users.

In my mind this is a win/win situation for all involved parties Smile
Wise man speaks. Thread closed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donation sent0