Few things I noticed.
1. Switching to file mode (i don't use library mode) doesn't stick, when i return to the tv or movie section it's back in whatever view it was last in for library mode.

2. I can't modify where the menu shortcuts lead to go. They seem to be set in stone outside of editing the xml files by hand.

Otherwise fantastic work, can't wait to see the next release. ^_^
That's how Aeon has always been. Why would you not want to be in library mode? That is where Stark really shines.
Use 'Videos' if you want File Mode all the time.
smcnally75 Wrote:That's how Aeon has always been. Why would you not want to be in library mode? That is where Stark really shines.

Library mode pisses me off as it ignores random content and mixes other content up to the point of frustration I'm fine with just file mode as I have more control of the order of things. I've always been able to just use file mode in aeon to bi-pass these issues.

Hitcher Wrote:Use 'Videos' if you want File Mode all the time.

Yea I noticed this and I'm simply using that for now with movies and tv shows disabled, just seems like a waste of functionality to do it this way.
This Aeon is more 'set in stone' than the last one, but it had to be done to achieve the robustness of a final version. The problem with that stuff is that as soon as you deviate so far from XBMC's defined feature-set, you create problems that manifest themselves elsewhere, and an exponential jump in maintenance. To quote Pineapple Express: "Pandora can't go back in the box - he only comes out."
I understand, thanks for all your hard work and for responding to my observations. ^_^
I'll either work through this or I won't lol. I like Stark a lot so it'll probably be the former.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few things I noticed.0