Make the Aeon Group Beta board public?
Lightbulb 
Just a thought. Maybe avoids having to answer all the questions/design decisions all over again.

Thanks for the great work, and I'm looking forward to the TV shows implementation.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
I'll be doing a tips and FAQ thread very shortly, and will give most of today over to getting the PDF manual going. The beta thread would probably just confuse people even more.
Ah right, there's additionally the PDF manual, I nearly forgot about that. Smile

Don't forget to create a nice front page, so people can color print it out and leave it on the living room's table. Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Plus we don't want you finding out what said about all of you. Wink
Heavens, no. If that thing about forced castration ever got out...
Oh, I'm deeply worried. Anything else I should know about?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make the Aeon Group Beta board public?0