• 7(current)
[MOD] Aeon Stark Lite (Xbox Friendly) Here & Now
XBOX

I've tried the original texture file release, the 720p texture file, and the 720p unpacked files. I'm still not getting the background bar for the main menu, rss, or time/date stamp. Also, the background/frame in the settings screens is missing. I've deleted the guisettings.xml as well.

What am I missing?

I really love the direction this is going, but I'm getting discouraged.
I've tried both, not getting that bar either.
mtnman Wrote:XBOX

I've tried the original texture file release, the 720p texture file, and the 720p unpacked files. I'm still not getting the background bar for the main menu, rss, or time/date stamp. Also, the background/frame in the settings screens is missing. I've deleted the guisettings.xml as well.

What am I missing?

I really love the direction this is going, but I'm getting discouraged.

I had the EXACT same problem. I finally upgraded to the latest nightly SVN of XBMC found by Googling "XBMC Download for Nightly Build". That along with deleting the guisettings.xml found in UserData fixed it. I'm using the SD texture file and it's working perfect so far.

Note that I tried just deleting guisettings.xml before finally upgrading XBMC but that didn't work for me.
kruykaze Wrote:Is there an adult pack?

I haven't seen one on aeonproject....
g00fy1 Wrote:I haven't seen one on aeonproject....

I forgot where i got the high res one from Smile
I had the BG missing, i figured out though how to fix it. Get the latest NIGHTLY build and it should work. I also did clean XBMC install.
Does this mod work with 0.91?

I'm using xbox and would like to use Aeon Stark. Would it be possible to release a complete working Aeon Stark for xbox, instead of just the modification files? Maby also include a sample background in the correct file format and size? And maby also include a sample guisettings.xml?

Reading thru these pages only makes me confused...

Another alternative would be to include complete instructions in the first post. I know that there are already instructions, but there still seems to be some confusions about what to do. So maby even more instructions would help? Or maby a FAQ?

I also wonder if I should use the SD, allthough I have a HDTV-ready TV capable of 720p? I know it says so on the first screen, but what does it mean? Will the images be stretched or what?
markiz Wrote:Does this mod work with 0.91?

I'm using xbox and would like to use Aeon Stark. Would it be possible to release a complete working Aeon Stark for xbox, instead of just the modification files? Maby also include a sample background in the correct file format and size? And maby also include a sample guisettings.xml?

Reading thru these pages only makes me confused...

Another alternative would be to include complete instructions in the first post.

I also wonder if I should use the SD, allthough I have a HDTV-ready TV capable of 720p?

this is only textures so yes it will work.
it doesn't matter what tv you have it's an xbox limitation use sd.
Thanks. What is the preferred Stark Lite? I see that there is another Lite here.
markiz Wrote:Thanks. What is the preferred Stark Lite? I see that there is another Lite here.

they should be the same thing just downsampled textures
kruykaze Wrote:they should be the same thing just downsampled textures
No there not the same, as i uploaded the complete skin with most of the mods and fixes
I could find at the time + a lot of textures have been replaced. other than that both do the same job.Nod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:No there not the same, as i uploaded the complete skin with most of the mods and fixes
I could find at the time + a lot of textures have been replaced. other than that both do the same job.Nod

oh cool i'll check it out.
Does this work with the latest djh updates?
No, no updates on this thread, i will be making an update in the future when DJH releases another big update, until then check out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47994 by paul.

to be honest i was a little dissapointed in the initial relese due to the lack of xbox support, not be ungreatfull, hats of to djh for all the hard work, but im an mainly an xbox user and PM3.HD goes to show that even feature packed skins can still run smothly and not suffer from memory problems, so for the time being i only use stark as a music juke box.
rudeboyx Wrote:No, no updates on this thread, i will be making an update in the future when DJH releases another big update, until then check out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=47994 by paul.

to be honest i was a little dissapointed in the initial relese due to the lack of xbox support, not be ungreatfull, hats of to djh for all the hard work, but im an mainly an xbox user and PM3.HD goes to show that even feature packed skins can still run smothly and not suffer from memory problems, so for the time being i only use stark as a music juke box.
Have you tried the operation mod of pm3hd its dam good i have it working with jezzX brushed comb mod and it runs very well on xbox will add it to my download folder soon.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Stark Lite (Xbox Friendly) Here & Now3