actors list not scrolling?
is the actors list supposed to be scrolling? i suppose not, since it's not listed under the according setting for scrolling. if that's true, there's two issues for me:

first one being obvious, the lack of info. besides the lead cast, there's no info accessable. that sucks. i would love a tab (next to fanart, trailer etc) with additional info on cast. the other (inferior) option would be a full cast list scrolling down automatically. as mentioned by others, since the option to download actor thumbs is there, i't would be a nice gimmick to integrate them.

second issue is related to design. the info view right now shows the fraction of a text line on the very bottom of that actors box for quite a few of my movies. sounds confusing, but easy to see on a screen:

last but not least, i would appreciate a different font/color/size/whatever for actor's real name and their role in the movie. right now it's one huge block of text and imo having some kind of difference between actor and role (or otherwise having seperate, aligned columns for each) would make it easier to read and eventually find what you're looking for. i don't know, that might just be me though....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
actors list not scrolling?0