[MOD] Weather Backdrop by Current Weather Conditions
lestat1977uk Wrote:The only thing it doesnt say is where you put the two files, i have tried and i can't get it to work, i'm sure i am doing something wrong.

Please can you help

Aeon Stark/720p/ folder
Drop, and then overwrite, them here -

Skin\Aeon Stark\720p
Thx then do i choose the root of the weather folder?

i have mine in C\HD Backdrops\Weather, i tried to choose root of that but got no pictures at all, if i select say folder 1 i get all the pics in folder 1.

should my path be something else?

Sorry to ask
lestat1977uk Wrote:Thx then do i choose the root of the weather folder?

i have mine in C\HD Backdrops\Weather, i tried to choose root of that but got no pictures at all, if i select say folder 1 i get all the pics in folder 1.

should my path be something else?

Sorry to ask

you just have to select the root weather folder, and than you can see subfolders

thats right like that, just select the weather folder with its subfolders
you will need to turn it on in Settings >> Customise >> Advanced >> Home

Working now, thx for all your help guys.
edit: Nevermind
Hmmm - I'm not seeing any weather data at all with Stark. Not sure if this is the correct place to post but any advice would be appreciated. When I use other skins (including previous Aeon) all is good, but with Stark there's just no weather data shown when switching through my preset locations.

Any suggestions on troubleshooting this? I'm on Vista 64 with XBMC 8.10 - do I need to be on a more current build?

Thanks in advance...
Juanflaco Wrote:do I need to be on a more current build?

Yes.
Hitcher Wrote:Yes.
Nice. Thanks for the prompt response. I'll update tonight...

edit: Holy crap I just noticed that in the TIPS / FAQ post. D'oh!
Mine is cycling images but it doesn't appear to be by condition. It is 30* and snowing but it's not showing any images that are even close to that.

Any ideas on what to check?

Thanks!
Hitcher Wrote:Read the weather.txt file that comes with them.
The weather.txt file that comes with what?
is this mod still necessary since the latest xbmc 0.9.4 babylon and aeon auriga supports this?
turbinez Wrote:is this mod still necessary since the latest xbmc 0.9.4 babylon and aeon auriga supports this?
It is supported but not in code by default.

========
========

I just tried this mod with Auriga and it does not work, it only works in Stark.

Anyone working on a mod for Auriga? I know that there is the CF2009's Mod Pack that changes weather conditions and it works well with Auriga but I want Auriga with djh's sub menu + weather change and not CF2009 sub menu.

Thanks for the help.
update see 1st post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Weather Backdrop by Current Weather Conditions2