• 3(current)
Skin Based Full Media Flagging - a holdover until the real deal is done
mYre that's right.

At the moment i am working on a new Media Manager Software. On WE is the First Version ready. It's supporting Multi Scraper, everyone can made Scraper for Moviesites. ( I made one for OFDB :-) ). Also it supports Fileinfos,Mono Support,... . But you will see it on WE.

For more Infos everyone contact me on irc Direct to IRC-Channel
mafis90
mafis90 Wrote:mYre that's right.

At the moment i am working on a new Media Manager Software. On WE is the First Version ready. It's supporting Multi Scraper, everyone can made Scraper for Moviesites. ( I made one for OFDB :-) ). Also it supports Fileinfos,... . But you will see it on WE.

mafis90

"WE" could be WEdnesday or it could be WeekEnd Big Grin
Weekend :-D
Ayla Wrote:"WE" could be WEdnesday or it could be WeekEnd Big Grin

in germany we all say WE for weekend Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

@mafis90: sounds quite good, if its released i will give it a try Smile because the shit is that all new movie managers (MIP, Media Companion) are written to support mostly imdb.com, Media Companion has the ability to scrape from imdb.de but imdb.de just sucks sorry^^ moviemaze, ofdb would be great on md or MIP.

so far cheeeeers
mafis90 Wrote:Weekend :-D

Hehe, alright then Smile

Btw. will it be a more simple program than MIP and Media Companion?

Maybe like nfoscraper?

I like MIP and MC but there are just so many options and buttons in the GUI, makes it a little cluttered imo.
It`s a full Media Manager like MIP and MC, but it's easy. At the Moment 4 Buttons on Mainscreen.
mafis90 Wrote:It`s a full Media Manager like MIP and MC, but it's easy. At the Moment 4 Buttons on Mainscreen.

OK, sounds cool.

Maybe post a screenshot Smile

PS. Remember to include Aeon Stark support, if you can.
- Writing mediainfo to the .nfo and support for 2 .tbn's (bla.tbn & bla-big.tbn).
And for Windows i guess?
Would be soooo great if there was a good alternative for MediaCompanion for OSX Smile
All be planned, Mono Support = OSX Support, but for more dissusion please come to IRC Channel in my Signature.
Is this not going to be a problem if the tagging info is stored in the writers part of the nfo, this is what happened with mine

i guess djh will work it out that we dont have to tag it in the credit section, because all information is already right with the new MIP build, there are sections for: movie height, width, channels, codec and so on so the credit tag will be available again^^ because right now the tags in the credit section just brings nothing^^

cheeeeeers
midgetspy Wrote:I know, I currently have an NFO file for every movie but it wasn't generated with MIP. I'm wondering if I will be able to simply scan my media and edit my existing NFOs or whether I will have to configure & use MIP for this.

My problem with this question is I don't know what the point would be. The proposed solution is for MIP to scan your video files and report (by means of flags) the various important pieces of information in the "credits" section of the nfo, and those pieces of information would then be read by the Aeon skin. I guess you could simply type the flags into the credits section, if you wanted, but no other programs are currently available to do this. As such, if you are going to do it all by hand, you may as well use the current solution of renaming video files.
esdubu Wrote:Is this not going to be a problem if the tagging info is stored in the writers part of the nfo, this is what happened with mine

[I MG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1264/screenshot001e.jpg[/img]

I actually like that. I'm not as interested in the writer as I am in the resolution and audio format. Maybe make the field scroll so we can see all the information in it.
I think you guys are worrying too much. I am sure when the skin reads the writter informatiuon it will seperate it.

Basically I assume the skinh will work like this.

Read writer string.

Copy writer sectgion of string to screen in writer section.

Read rest of string and put codecs and info etc in the fields they need to go into.

Just because all that info is in one string does not mean that whole string has to be displaied in teh writer section onscreen.

I am sure you will understand when the new release of the skin is done.

Basically the Writer string is just a holder for information. You can put as much info as you like in it and then the skin will use it as it needs. At the moment the skin uses the whole string for the writer info but thats just how it was meant to work. Now that the string is going to be used for more info the code wil just be re-written to handle multi strings in that one.
Well, we can't have it interfering with the Writer field - not visibly, at least. And as far as I know there's no way of telling XBMC not to display *some* of a returned string. So I'd recommend either using another field that XBMC can read or adding the new info to the existing Writer value, with a shitload of spaces before it so it doesn't display on-screen.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Based Full Media Flagging - a holdover until the real deal is done0