[FEATURE REQUEST - ACCEPTED] Actors / Cast etc.
It doesn't appear that actor thumbs are in this version. I don't know who people are by name, so I need a picture. I also like to select an actor in something I just watched, and watch another movie they are in.

Are there any plans to support these features?
I Second this. Can we please get actors through the info view working again.
Maybe its possible to add some additional popup when in the movie info to show more "technical" data like where the file are on the disks.

I miss this option when i get dupes for some sample or if i have a low res version of a HD movie.
The whole Cast / Actors thing is something I'll be taking more seriously than just cramming more text on to the Info pages. So yes, it will happen. And yes, it'll be brilliant.

(When it's done.)
djh_ Wrote:The whole Cast / Actors thing is something I'll be taking more seriously than just cramming more text on to the Info pages. So yes, it will happen. And yes, it'll be brilliant.

(When it's done.)

I love when Djh says stuff like this.
I concur. Thanks man.
Whjat I would really like to see is a way to add actors to your favourites.

At the moment when you browse by actor you get everyone. 10's of thousands of actors and you have to scroll down them.

Imagine this.

You goto a movies info. You move over an actor...lets say Sean Connery. A button appears to allow you to add that actor to your favourites.

NHow when you browse movies by actors it will only dispolay your favourite actgors. It could be a nice browser method like browsing a film for example with a large image of that actor in background and you could have an info field for that actor.

When you selected that actor you had the mornal movie browsing but just that actors films.
MrTourettes Wrote:Whjat I would really like to see is a way to add actors to your favourites.

At the moment when you browse by actor you get everyone. 10's of thousands of actors and you have to scroll down them.

Imagine this.

You goto a movies info. You move over an actor...lets say Sean Connery. A button appears to allow you to add that actor to your favourites.

NHow when you browse movies by actors it will only dispolay your favourite actgors. It could be a nice browser method like browsing a film for example with a large image of that actor in background and you could have an info field for that actor.

When you selected that actor you had the mornal movie browsing but just that actors films.

Sounds really good to me nice idea +1
If wanted something like this for a long time. I almost toyed with the idea of editing all my nfos and removing actors I don't care about. I even thought you could just have XBMC show only the actors who have a screenshot. That would eliminate tons of un-needed actors in the list.
djh_ Wrote:The whole Cast / Actors thing is something I'll be taking more seriously than just cramming more text on to the Info pages. So yes, it will happen. And yes, it'll be brilliant.

(When it's done.)

Awesome. The lack of actor thumbs and cross-reference search is the only thing that's keeping me from using Stark full time. I can't wait until it's done. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FEATURE REQUEST - ACCEPTED] Actors / Cast etc.0