Wiiuse
I have compiled and installed wiiuse that is included with xbmc. Everything went fine but I cant figure out how to get it working with xbmc. Could someone please help.

Thanks.
Just run the binary that results while XBMC is running. Add it to a wrapper script for more control.

I'll repackage with something basic and some other fixes as well when I find some time.

TheUni
theuni Wrote:Just run the binary that results while XBMC is running. Add it to a wrapper script for more control.

I'll repackage with something basic and some other fixes as well when I find some time.

TheUni

I did run the binary while xbmc was running but when my wiimote connects i have no control in xbmc. Pretty sure im missing something but not sure what.

EDIT:
I am running WiiUse_WiiRemote from the tools/EventClients/Clients/WiiRemote folder. Guess that's not right because I get no feedback other then the wiimote connected?

EDIT2:
OK I rebooted and now xbmc sees the remote connected but pressing the buttons does nothing. Only thing that is working in xbmc is the popup when I connect and disconnect the wiiremote.

Maybe its the svn I am using? I am going to try the current revision 19098 and see if that fixes it.

EDIT3:
Using svn build 19098 didn't change anything.

EDIT4:
Seems I was compiling with joystick disabled. Guess that was my problem. Everything is running great now on 8.10 x64 with wiiuse on svn build 19103.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiiuse0